Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2007, 09:48 PM

Default Re: Looks like Serious Business scammed me.

[ QUOTE ]
I think the important factor in me missing the fact that hes a scammer was that I was hard pressed for time as i was planning on playing a 8 30 est tourney on full tilt.In the limited time i had i searched his user name and skimmed through for posts where anything shady came up

and in my hurry i must have the missed the post where its clear he scammed someone around 3/21/07.all this notwithstanding what im saying is why cant a simple undertitle "scammer" or something similar be under his name ,so that even if i miss everything else . a simple search for his posts and username will reveal that.

[/ QUOTE ]
2+2 has made it pretty clear that they will not be getting in the middle of any of these disputes, and I can pretty much guarantee that will include anything going in alleged scammers' profiles. I imagine the the only intercession you might see from 2+2 would be to shut this thread down if there are too many problems.
Old 05-16-2007, 09:52 PM

on a different note, anyone have any full tilt money they want to trade for my stars. Will trade $50. oh and please dont scam the dude.
Old 05-16-2007, 09:56 PM

Anyone who has FTP or PS money they want to trade pm me.
Old 05-16-2007, 09:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
why cant a simple undertitle "scammer" or something similar be under his name ,so that even if i miss everything else . a simple search for his posts and username will reveal that.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not necessarily true that someone is a scammer just because someone else says they are. Twoplustwo has no idea which of the two parties is telling the truth if there is a dispute. If the alleged scammer admitted to being a scammer, then he would be banned and wouldn't need an undertitle. The bad news is that because "membership" is anonymous, the scammer would probably be back under a different name trying to scam again before the idiots lose their money to other scammers.

"Let the buyer beware" applies.
Old 05-16-2007, 10:04 PM

Mike Haven you are a very good Mod
Old 05-16-2007, 10:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone who has FTP or PS money they want to trade pm me.

[/ QUOTE ]

this guy is very suspicious, he wouldn't even specify what kind of money he was in need of, just a general 'if u wanna trade money blah blah'
Old 05-16-2007, 10:15 PM

Deke is angry because I wouldn't send first because in a prior post I read about him being involved with Jeff####. Again, anyone interested in a FTP or PS transfer please message me, thanks.
Old 05-16-2007, 10:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
why cant a simple undertitle "scammer" or something similar be under his name ,so that even if i miss everything else . a simple search for his posts and username will reveal that.

[/ QUOTE ]

The bad news is that because "membership" is anonymous, the scammer would probably be back under a different name trying to scam again before the idiots lose their money to other scammers.

"Let the buyer beware" applies.

[/ QUOTE ]

Point well taken,especially the one where he can easily register under a different name and continue with his shenanigans.At this stage,i wish i had more time to properly research instead of relying on blind trust. And to make things worse MrBiggums07 who was gambling with mine as well as bman11's money went broke on the 0.25-0.5 NL games on stars.Also I have emailed stars about this ,is there anything Stars can do especially if multiple people who got scammed email them.

Also i recieved this pm from wade17 a few min back

biggums has your money now, if you can help get him locked, you will get back the money from me and him

I have no idea what to make out of this except that 'wade17' and 'mrbiggums07' are working together in scamming and i hope they get their just desserts.
Old 05-16-2007, 10:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Deke is angry because I wouldn't send first because in a prior post I read about him being involved with Jeff####. Again, anyone interested in a FTP or PS transfer please message me, thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

You just further proved my point
Old 05-16-2007, 10:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm looking to trade between 50-100 pstars cash for full tilt money. I will obviously send first and pay you a small transfer fee. I am only looking for honest people with a good transaction history. If you are interested in helping me out, shoot me a pm, thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

still in need of this, pm me
Closed Thread