Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2007, 08:47 PM

Default Re: Person to person transfers

Mr Biggums is playing poker right now on Pokerstars with the money he scammed from me. 'MrBiggums07' on pokerstars [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 05-16-2007, 08:52 PM

I am right now trying to elicit a response from him on pokerstars regd the 50 he was supposed to send me on ftp
Old 05-16-2007, 08:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am right now trying to elicit a response from him on pokerstars regd the 50 he was supposed to send me on ftp

[/ QUOTE ]

He's obviously scamming us. I sent you a pm
Old 05-16-2007, 09:12 PM

Default Re: Looks like Serious Business scammed me.

If its that obvious that "wade17" is a known scammer then why doesnt he have an undertitle like i dunno "KNOWN SCAMMER"?????
so that newbies like me are aware..or how about cancelling his PM priviledges or banning him from the forum.
Old 05-16-2007, 09:13 PM

Looking for $20 or best offer on FTP or Stars for a $25 amex gift card that has not been used and isn't registered in my name or anything like that, can send the numbers to you online or mail it.. looking to play tonight [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 05-16-2007, 09:17 PM

well broke, you should always do some proper research on a guy before trusting and doing any transacts w/them
Old 05-16-2007, 09:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

STOP PMING ME IF YOU CREATED YOUR ACCOUNT IN '07' AND HAVE LESS THAN 100 POSTS...lol...ffs.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is extremely stupid. Two of the biggest scammers Vigorish and AK47suited had been members for years and had 4 digit post counts. They scammed for combined over 11,000$.
I registered this year have few posts and have already succefully exchanged money with numerous people. You just have to be smart about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

how can they possibley get away with this and how come they aren't banned????????
Old 05-16-2007, 09:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If its that obvious that "wade17" is a known scammer then why doesnt he have an undertitle like i dunno "KNOWN SCAMMER"?????
so that newbies like me are aware..or how about cancelling his PM priviledges or banning him from the forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you even bothered to read the warnings in the Neteller etc sticky, or the many throughout this transfer thread? Did you not use the site's Search? Or Google? Or even ask for and check references?

If you are the sort of person who takes absolutely no basic precautions when arranging to send money to a total stranger on an anonymous internet forum, arranged in a thread full of alleged scams, then I doubt if a flashing neon sign would work for you.

Twoplustwo is not the internet police, and neither is it prepared to try to judge who is telling the truth when someone alleges that someone else scammed them offsite, and the other person says the opposite. Basically, it doesn't want transfers arranged here at all, because of the high likelihood of the lowlife scammers trying to take advantage of the idiots who make no checks, and don't even find out the other party's real name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. However, realistically, people do try to arrange transfers, so this one thread, including many warnings throughout it, is allowed at present. "Let the buyer beware."
Old 05-16-2007, 09:44 PM

I think the important factor in me missing the fact that hes a scammer was that I was hard pressed for time as i was planning on playing a 8 30 est tourney on full tilt.In the limited time i had i searched his user name and skimmed through for posts where anything shady came up

and in my hurry i must have the missed the post where its clear he scammed someone around 3/21/07.all this notwithstanding what im saying is why cant a simple undertitle "scammer" or something similar be under his name ,so that even if i miss everything else . a simple search for his posts and username will reveal that.
Old 05-16-2007, 09:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i transfered $ to limitninja last night and he said he'd send this morning, he sent a brief PM 6 hours ago and i havent see him since [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
I find this surprising...he's had many positive reviews. Hopefully he'll get back to you, but I guess anything's possible.

I'd agree with MH on wade17, and of course that Jeff11320 or whatever his number is would be the same. I've never done a transfer, just pop in now and then to see what's going on (good to know who you can trust), and I instantly recognize both of those names as scammers in this thread...multiple times. I'm stunned there are actually still posters who can't take 2-3 minutes for simple 2+2 and Google searches on these people. Of course that won't guarantee a good transaction, but at least it will stop you from trading with the "serial scammers". FFS stop enabling these people!!!
Closed Thread