Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-21-2007, 03:38 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

another question: is it normal for FTS to take a long time closing the program? I click the <X> button, or File->exit and have to wait like 10 or 15 seconds before the program is closed [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 08-21-2007, 04:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
another question: is it normal for FTS to take a long time closing the program? I click the <X> button, or File->exit and have to wait like 10 or 15 seconds before the program is closed [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have this annoyance also.

Also, if I shutdown windows without shutting down FTS first, the shutdown process hangs on FTS until I hit the end now button.

I was also having an issue where it was trying to auto-reload full stacks at NL100 set on medium size tables.
Old 08-21-2007, 04:27 AM

(total noob) question - is this program able to do the following:

1 - open X amount of STTs
2 - open all tables in predetermined location on screen
3 - close all tournament lobbies without manual prompting

thanks!
Old 08-21-2007, 09:54 AM

Hey, I would like to know why the 4xbb raise = .95 when you play NL25? I would like it to be .25x4=$1.

It is really annoying for me. Can this be fixed?
Old 08-21-2007, 03:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Am I crazy since nobody else is mentioning this problem? I backed up my Full Tilt program folder, and installed Full Tilt fresh. FTS doesn't read the player's stack size on 6-max Racetrack view anymore. So autorebuy doesn't work anymore with this setup.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm, it's working for me (I use 6-max racetrack). I've got my tables set to Small size.

[/ QUOTE ]

Autorebuy is working for you? I'm not talking about manual reload. Autorebuy where if your stack goes below x%, it's automatically reloaded to the max without any keypress from you.

For curiosity sake, go to to the Displays tab in FTS and check the "Enable OSD 3-4 in Ring Games" option. It shows a HUD of your stack size in BB's and # of players on the top of each table window. On 6-max tables in Racetrack view, all I get is a "--" for stack size when I sit down. This is the reason why autorebuy doesn't work. But manual reload still works since it's not dependent on the program knowing your exact stack size.

I'm not trying to be a crybaby about it since everything still works in Classic view, but I'd just like this problem acknowledged so it can be fixed for the next version.
Old 08-21-2007, 05:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
It takes about 2 seconds on my computer. One user reported the same thing, and when he disabled his protection software (I don't remember if it was Norton or something like SnoopFree), it closed promptly. FTS does write to disk when it closes to save all of the settings.
nano
Old 08-21-2007, 05:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Am I crazy since nobody else is mentioning this problem? I backed up my Full Tilt program folder, and installed Full Tilt fresh. FTS doesn't read the player's stack size on 6-max Racetrack view anymore. So autorebuy doesn't work anymore with this setup.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm, it's working for me (I use 6-max racetrack). I've got my tables set to Small size.

[/ QUOTE ]

Autorebuy is working for you? I'm not talking about manual reload. Autorebuy where if your stack goes below x%, it's automatically reloaded to the max without any keypress from you.

For curiosity sake, go to to the Displays tab in FTS and check the "Enable OSD 3-4 in Ring Games" option. It shows a HUD of your stack size in BB's and # of players on the top of each table window. On 6-max tables in Racetrack view, all I get is a "--" for stack size when I sit down. This is the reason why autorebuy doesn't work. But manual reload still works since it's not dependent on the program knowing your exact stack size.

I'm not trying to be a crybaby about it since everything still works in Classic view, but I'd just like this problem acknowledged so it can be fixed for the next version.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have tried this several times, and I'm not able to duplicate what you are seeing, and I haven't heard any other users report this.

FTS uses image recognition to determine the number of players and the stack sizes, so the problem is usually a table mod. Do you have any table mods? If you send me a screen capture of your racetrack table I'll take a look and see if I see anthing wrong with it (preferrably a good quality .png image). Also, have you checked the troubleshooting notes here ?
nano
Old 08-21-2007, 05:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
(total noob) question - is this program able to do the following:

1 - open X amount of STTs
2 - open all tables in predetermined location on screen
3 - close all tournament lobbies without manual prompting

thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]
Hey kk,
1 - yes (on the Sng B tab)
2 - no, FTS does not do table positioning itself. But there is a hotkey to use the FT feature of custom layouts, which will position your tables.
3 - FTS offers a hotkey to close all lobbies. It doesn't close them automatically, as then you would not be able to look at the lobby if you wanted to.
nanochip
Old 08-21-2007, 05:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey, I would like to know why the 4xbb raise = .95 when you play NL25? I would like it to be .25x4=$1.

[/ QUOTE ]
hey pkr,
NL25 is problematic because the small blind isnt't 1/2 of the BB, and rounding errors cause this. I'll take another look at it and see if I can solve it.
nano
Old 08-21-2007, 05:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
hey pkr,
NL25 is problematic because the small blind isnt't 1/2 of the BB, and rounding errors cause this. I'll take another look at it and see if I can solve it.
nano

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Thanks for looking at it.