Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-05-2007, 11:14 PM

Default Re: how does this software work with 12 games

[ QUOTE ]
Hey,
Does anyone know how to configure FTS to allow hotkeys for a VX Nano Mouse. I am able to program the scroll wheel and Right Click button, but I would also like to have the back and forward buttons be assigned to an action. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi thejerkface,

What you need to do is not configure FTS to fit your mouse, you need to configure your mouse to expose it's buttons in a standard manner.

For that, you need UberOptions - kind of a feature unlocker for Logitech SetPoint.

Site is down for me right now, hopefully back online soon.
Old 10-05-2007, 11:51 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

[ QUOTE ]
Hey nanochip:

The manual rebuy when sitting out is not working for me.

I will bust at a table, I have the "manual reload when user is sitting out" checkbox set, and to 20% of max buyin.

The box comes up with 40%, flickers once, but doesnt rebuy.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks for letting me know. I confirmed what you are seeing. I'll be releasing a new version within 2 days that will have this working again.
nano
Old 10-07-2007, 11:05 PM

1. FTS now works with any table size (up to a width of 849 pixels). You can specify just the width (e.g. 800), and FTS will set the height to the same aspect ratio that Full Tilt would create. Or you can set both the width and the height to make any size you like (e.g. 640x400). Because the software uses image recognition for a few items, you will need to select the stack font and the button images to use. These are listed based on table widths. See the web documentation for full details.
2. Fixed the Post blind images for small table sizes for Win XP.
3. Improved the close dialog routines so most users should not need to use the "image recognition" option. If you have CHECKED the checkbox "Close these dialog boxes using image recognition" at the bottom right of the Dialogs tab, try unchecking it for improved performance. Most users should be able to leave this box UNCHECKED.
4. Improved the dialog box routines so that you should not loose focus from your active table when a dialog box pops up. (You will lose focus when during auto-reloads, as the software has to click the "Get Chips" button on the table).
5. Fixed problem with Manual Reload with the "sitting out" checkbox checked on the chips tab.
6. The "Key to Toggle above Option On/Off" on SnG B tab will now also work if the Full Tilt Shortcuts window is active.
7. Removed the "Auto-Close SnG and Tournament Lobbies" feature as it was not reliable.

Download zip here .
Download self extracting .exe here .
Documentation is here .
Sign up here for an automated email when new versions are released. This will ONLY be used for new version announcements.
Old 10-08-2007, 12:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
1. FTS now works with any table size (up to a width of 849 pixels). You can specify just the width (e.g. 800), and FTS will set the height to the same aspect ratio that Full Tilt would create. Or you can set both the width and the height to make any size you like (e.g. 640x400). Because the software uses image recognition for a few items, you will need to select the stack font and the button images to use. These are listed based on table widths. See the web documentation for full details.
2. Fixed the Post blind images for small table sizes for Win XP.
3. Improved the close dialog routines so most users should not need to use the "image recognition" option. If you have CHECKED the checkbox "Close these dialog boxes using image recognition" at the bottom right of the Dialogs tab, try unchecking it for improved performance. Most users should be able to leave this box UNCHECKED.
4. Improved the dialog box routines so that you should not loose focus from your active table when a dialog box pops up. (You will lose focus when during auto-reloads, as the software has to click the "Get Chips" button on the table).
5. Fixed problem with Manual Reload with the "sitting out" checkbox checked on the chips tab.
6. The "Key to Toggle above Option On/Off" on SnG B tab will now also work if the Full Tilt Shortcuts window is active.
7. Removed the "Auto-Close SnG and Tournament Lobbies" feature as it was not reliable.

Download zip here .
Download self extracting .exe here .
Documentation is here .
Sign up here for an automated email when new versions are released. This will ONLY be used for new version announcements.

[/ QUOTE ]

Notes for version 1.50:
1. After installing this version you will need to set a table size on the Tables tab.
2. A new folder "Images" is installed with this version. The older "ImagesXP" and "ImagesVista" are no longer used and they may be deleted from your computer.
3. See the documentation on the web page under the Tables section to learn about the table sizing options. You can either specify a table width, in which
case a standard FT aspect ratio table will be created. Is you specify a width and height, then you can create unique aspect ratio tables.
Old 10-08-2007, 12:58 AM

#$^&^ awesome Nano, thanks. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 10-08-2007, 06:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
#$^&^ awesome Nano, thanks. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] thanks!
Old 10-08-2007, 07:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
it's bad ... [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 10-08-2007, 09:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that's really bad for me!!! This was a really nice feature and it was working without any problem for me!!!

Can you add it again??
Old 10-08-2007, 12:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that's really bad for me!!! This was a really nice feature and it was working without any problem for me!!!

Can you add it again??

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, I'll add it back in... but it will have to used with caution because it was sometimes closing an active table at the same time.
Old 10-08-2007, 12:34 PM

Default Re: how does this software work with 12 games

[ QUOTE ]
Hey,
Does anyone know how to configure FTS to allow hotkeys for a VX Nano Mouse. I am able to program the scroll wheel and Right Click button, but I would also like to have the back and forward buttons be assigned to an action. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

If it is like other Logitech mice, you can use the Setpoint software that comes with it to change the buttons to be "Generic" and then the forward and back will work. See the FTS documentation here http://dcity.org/poker/fts/default.html#Setup

nano