Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 11-25-2007, 10:53 PM

Default Dexter 11/25

ALL I CAN SAY IS HOLY [censored] THAT EPISODE WAS CRAZY
Old 11-25-2007, 10:56 PM

Default Re: Dexter 11/25

Sick awesome episode.

I thought it was going to be tough topping last season's intensity but they're doing a good encore effort.

The previews make it almost too obvious that Dexter's going to kill Doakes. Gotta think something else unexpected happens before he has a chance.
Old 11-25-2007, 11:06 PM

Doakes is gon' excapes to Haiti, I hope.

Anyways, great, great episode. <3.
Old 11-25-2007, 11:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sick awesome episode.

I thought it was going to be tough topping last season's intensity but they're doing a good encore effort.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriousy, this show is just ridiculous. I was convinced this season wouldn't be just as good as the first season, but I've been proven wrong. Really interested on where they are going with Lila.

I also liked how they showed a preview of next weeks show and not just a preview of Brotherhood. So brutal that we have to wait a whole week for the next show.
Old 11-25-2007, 11:45 PM

This episode was weak IMO....

I guess it was more of a set up episode. I knew something was going to happen with Jiminez otherwise they just would of let it go.

Dexter can't kill Doakes because it goes against Harry's code.

I was 100% certain Dexter and Doakes were going to "team up" somehow, and I thought they were going there when Doakes was about to "arrest" Dexter. However, after hearing Doakes talk, I don't know if this is even possible, but it might be his only option. I think Dexter and Doakes are going to help each other out, by Dexter proving Doakes innocence and pinning it on someone else. Dexter just can't kill Doakes, there is still going to be a turn somehow.

and it is interesting where they're going with Lila. Maybe she tries to kill Angel?
Old 11-25-2007, 11:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This episode was weak IMO....

I guess it was more of a set up episode. I knew something was going to happen with Rodriguez otherwise they just would of let it go.

[/ QUOTE ]

Surprised anyone thought this was a weak ep.

Rodriguez? You mean Jimenez?
Old 11-25-2007, 11:56 PM

This episode was awesome. As for Harry's Code, Dexter will kill Doakes if he thinks it's the only way to prevent him from getting caught (as we heard tonight).

Dexter obviously can't cut Doakes up, but I'm sure he'll have the urge to. Surely there will be more going on than what we saw in the preview.

It looks like Angel is gonna get hurt again (emotionally and physically) like last season. Do we know if officers are watching Rita's house still, if they did at all?
Old 11-26-2007, 12:56 AM

i'm still loving all of it, but i was disappointed with how doakes went down. i think they could have gotten the same gunshot victorious dexter result in a more plausible way, such as doakes firing first and then falling through the missing planks on the dock. him allowing an unarmed, handcuffed, dangerous guy to rush him from a distance just seems out of character.
Old 11-26-2007, 01:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i'm still loving all of it, but i was disappointed with how doakes went down. i think they could have gotten the same gunshot victorious dexter result in a more plausible way, such as doakes firing first and then falling through the missing planks on the dock. him allowing an unarmed, handcuffed, dangerous guy to rush him from a distance just seems out of character.

[/ QUOTE ]

yea and wtf did doakes have to take the blood samples to haiti in the first place? its not like he has the dna samples from all the victims so wtf did he hope to learn?

you'd think he would just send the box w/ the blood slides into the police department annonymously and be like "lolz see ya dex"
Old 11-26-2007, 01:24 AM

also prediction for next week based on previews...

<font color="white"> lila drugs angel and torches his place (keeping with lila's arson them) and thus giving dexter the go ahead to off her </font>