Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Should scum thread titles be allowed?
Yes 27 35.53%
No 17 22.37%
Pokeraddict should use his best judgement 32 42.11%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-28-2007, 01:18 AM

Default Re: PokerPad - AHK hotkey script

Xander, thanks again for the great script. Haven't stopped using it since 0.0.1 [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

anyway, i was just wondering why everest poker is listed to only support clear bet box, allthought it works just as good as on full tilt?
Old 11-28-2007, 11:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Xander, thanks again for the great script. Haven't stopped using it since 0.0.1 [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

anyway, i was just wondering why everest poker is listed to only support clear bet box, allthought it works just as good as on full tilt?

[/ QUOTE ]
For all sites except Everest and iPoker, when you type numbers on the numpad with num lock on, those numbers are forwarded to the bet box. If the bet box doesn't have focus, it is cleared first.

It is not possible to determine if the bet box has focus on Everest and iPoker, hence there is a "clear bet box" hotkey for those sites instead. You can type bet amounts with the num lock on after pressing the clear bet box hotkey for Everest and iPoker.
Old 11-28-2007, 08:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
For all sites except Everest and iPoker, when you type numbers on the numpad with num lock on, those numbers are forwarded to the bet box. If the bet box doesn't have focus, it is cleared first.

It is not possible to determine if the bet box has focus on Everest and iPoker, hence there is a "clear bet box" hotkey for those sites instead. You can type bet amounts with the num lock on after pressing the clear bet box hotkey for Everest and iPoker.

[/ QUOTE ]'

Ok, thanks for clearing that up.

Anyhow, now I'm trying it out on party. And I can't get it to work at all. (i've only tried play money tables so far).

Is there some problem with party atm ?

EDIT: NEVER MIND , i had num luck on :S
Old 11-29-2007, 10:58 AM

I am having a wierd experience on party now. In my above post you see that turning of num lock fixed the pot bet and increase/decrease bet buttons on party play money tables. However, today when i deposited some real money, when i press the pot button the bet goes to 150 (on 0.5/1.0$ table).

And the increase/decrease buttons also just bump it to something like that. Yet, the controls still work fine on play money tables. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

EDIT: on 200NL the bet pot buttons goes to 7$ preflop. But if I hit bet pot and then increase bet for instance, it goes to 750, and not 9.

EDIT2: Xanderz, if you want to borrow some $ to test on party I would be happy to lend you.
Old 11-29-2007, 06:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am having a wierd experience on party now. In my above post you see that turning of num lock fixed the pot bet and increase/decrease bet buttons on party play money tables. However, today when i deposited some real money, when i press the pot button the bet goes to 150 (on 0.5/1.0$ table).

And the increase/decrease buttons also just bump it to something like that. Yet, the controls still work fine on play money tables. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
It is most likely caused by the format of the currency displayed on the buttons.

You can run the following script which will save to a file called Controls.txt all the controls of the active window and the text that each control contains.

http://www.autohotkey.net/~Xander/Controls.ahk

Instruction to create the Controls.txt file:
Sit at a real money party table (preferably one below $1 big blinds).
Open the script.
When action comes to you, press Escape.

The script's only hotkey is the Escape button which should make it gather all the controls of the active window and save them to Controls.txt. The script will also exit after it is finished.

You can send the file to the yahoo email listed in my profile.

[ QUOTE ]
EDIT: on 200NL the bet pot buttons goes to 7$ preflop. But if I hit bet pot and then increase bet for instance, it goes to 750, and not 9.

EDIT2: Xanderz, if you want to borrow some $ to test on party I would be happy to lend you.

[/ QUOTE ]
The problem is possibly a regional issue that I wouldn't be able to duplicate. The Controls.txt file should contain all the information to be able to fix it.

Also, what increment setting were you using? If it was set to relative increment, then the script must be seeing the pot as 700 instead of 7.00 possibly.
Old 11-29-2007, 06:38 PM

I have sent the file to you now. ALl my increment settings were set to "big blind".

Again, I appreciate your hard work [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-29-2007, 08:11 PM

The problem is , is the decimal separator instead of .

The solution is similar to that for Ongame except it required an extensive overhaul of a function used throughout the script.

This is not an official update, but rather a pre-release of the next version.
http://www.autohotkey.net/~Xander/PokerPad/PokerPad.zip

You will have to change the Format field under Settings -> Options -> Sites -> Party Poker to $1.000,00 for it to work properly.
Old 11-29-2007, 09:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The problem is , is the decimal separator instead of .

The solution is similar to that for Ongame except it required an extensive overhaul of a function used throughout the script.

This is not an official update, but rather a pre-release of the next version.
http://www.autohotkey.net/~Xander/PokerPad/PokerPad.zip

You will have to change the Format field under Settings -> Options -> Sites -> Party Poker to $1.000,00 for it to work properly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately there was only one change, and that is that play money tables behave in the same manner as the real money tables now [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Does this setup work on your computer? If so, that's pretty strange. The party poker "table" looks the same no matter what I thought. (I have no mods, just disabled characters).
Old 11-29-2007, 11:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Unfortunately there was only one change, and that is that play money tables behave in the same manner as the real money tables now [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Does this setup work on your computer? If so, that's pretty strange. The party poker "table" looks the same no matter what I thought. (I have no mods, just disabled characters).

[/ QUOTE ]
It works for me, but I don't have (nor can I set) , as the decimal separator.

For example, from the controls.txt file you sent me:

Static19 Total Pot: $1,90

Whereas for me it shows:

Static19 Total Pot: $ 3.80

(Why there is a space between $ and 3 is beyond me, fortunately it doesn't matter as AHK will interpret " 3.80" just the same as "3.80".. I checked)

Now as to why play money tables don't work properly, I'd have to have a controls.txt file one of those tables.

I really cannot find anything that looks wrong in the code. It uses the same function as Ongame to convert from the currency displayed on the screen to a float value that AHK can read.
Old 11-29-2007, 11:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]

It works for me, but I don't have (nor can I set) , as the decimal separator.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh you can [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Just go in Control Panel -> Regional Settings, and tell Windows you are Swedish or similar [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Nightmare, but it works...

[ QUOTE ]

(Why there is a space between $ and 3 is beyond me, fortunately it doesn't matter as AHK will interpret " 3.80" just the same as "3.80".. I checked)

[/ QUOTE ]

Be careful.. it won't if it is $3. 80 for example [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I generally run StringReplace, a_space etc. etc. on most numbers "just in case".

BTW, please ignore my ranting above... I was mighty annoyed after having to scrap a decent script project due to the inefficiency of PrintWindow [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I may have found a (probably unimportant) mistake in your use of ReleseDC... it wants an ID also: (ReleaseDC, UInt, id, Uint, context)" is I think correct. Probably a non issue with hotkey functions, but I was running it 10x/second, I would exhaust GDI resources after a while [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]