Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-10-2007, 01:51 PM

Default Re: Little Things Your Significant Other Does that Annoy You

[ QUOTE ]
ISTJs are the bane of my existence.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. How many ISTJ's do you know/deal with on a regular basis? Family members?
Old 03-10-2007, 02:05 PM

senior citizen volume levels on the TV
Old 03-10-2007, 02:07 PM

my wife also is always re-organizing things and putting things away. the problem is she will take my keys off the table and put them in some random drawer. i call her at work and she is like i forgot where i put them, she does this [censored] all the time.

she gets 'headaches' when she does not eat. so basically as soon as she is hungry no matter what we are doing she has to eat.

she anxiously bites the insides of her mouth when she is watching tv or reading.

she can pick at her body for hours in front of the mirror. she also has to pick my [censored] 'blackheads'. what the [censored] is a 'blackhead'? i don't give a damn. and it hurts.

when i call her on her cell phone when she is with her friends, she almost always answers the phone but she is sure to finish her sentence that she has going on with her friends. so basically she says hello like 10 seconds after she picks up the phone. wtf?

everytime she sees a random dog or cat, she has to pet it.

thats it for now. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 03-10-2007, 02:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
my wife also is always re-organizing things and putting things away. the problem is she will take my keys off the table and put them in some random drawer. i call her at work and she is like i forgot where i put them,

when i call her on her cell phone when she is with her friends, she almost always answers the phone but she is sure to finish her sentence that she has going on with her friends. so basically she says hello like 10 seconds after she picks up the phone. wtf?

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, yeah she always "stores" the stamps in some weird drawer where I obviously can't see them, so I can't pay bills when I want to. Everything goes into a large stack or a drawer.

Also, my little brother does that crap with the cell phone. Every fking time i call him I hear this "yeah, sure..we'll do that...yeah....HELLO?!"

Annoying as hell. I didn't know this was common. I will have to call him out on this now though.
Old 03-10-2007, 02:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Oye, I dated a girl who did this all the time, and it was SO annoying. Say "hey, hang on a sec" if you have to, or just call me back when you're not busy talking to other people.
Old 03-10-2007, 02:39 PM

yah that phone call [censored] is very annoying. but i still think picking at your body for hours on end in front of a mirror is the most annoying thing i have ever witnessed. someone else please tell me your woman does this. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 03-10-2007, 02:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yah that phone call [censored] is very annoying. but i still think picking at your body for hours on end in front of a mirror is the most annoying thing i have ever witnessed. someone else please tell me your woman does this. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
What exactly do you mean by "picking her body"? Does she have zits or scabs or something? Is she being a perfectionist and plucking her eyebrows? I'm not 100% sure what you mean...
Old 03-10-2007, 02:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I travel a lot, and mine has a tendency to call me when I'm eating. I eat at random times, and the calls always seem to match right up with it.

That wouldn't be bad, but then she'll get mad at me for "not wanting to talk to her."

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't answer her call and call her back when you're finished?
Old 03-10-2007, 02:55 PM

she honestly has very good skin. but she will pick at any blemish that she might have. she will look all over her body squeezing everything that she might see with her microscopic detection, like blackheads, pimples, ingrown hairs etc... i rarely ever get pimples, im 33, but if god forbid i have one on my forehead, she must squeeze it immeadiatly and show it to me, lolmfao.
Old 03-10-2007, 03:23 PM

My woman will be in another room and call out to me "honey, what is this." If only I could see through walls.