Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who has the long term edge? Ivey v. aba (NLHU)
Ivey 34 30.09%
aba 42 37.17%
BBV 37 32.74%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-05-2007, 12:51 AM

Default Re: Any Full Tilt Mods Yet? (???? included)

[ QUOTE ]
Calm down fozzy...obviously this user isnt concerned that majority of the job is done for you for free...

[/ QUOTE ]

Say what? Please dont bother to reply to a situation that doesnt involve you - and you dont know the back story on.

I dare someone else to tell me to calm down.

How about RonitOnline tells me I should calm down?
Old 11-05-2007, 12:54 AM

This isn't the first time ronitonline has acted like a dick when someone is helping him out. Sorry, fozzy.
Old 11-05-2007, 01:00 AM

Little late for not letting it get to me. After the weekend I had, that is NOT the first thing I wanted to see when I fired up the PC. I wonder if there is something I could do, to help my mood?

Old 11-06-2007, 12:15 AM

Woah now, that wasnt directed to anyone in specific Fozzy. I wasn't trying to be a dick at all. And anonymous, thats total BS, I am not rude, but you gave me an answer that made no sense (presented the obvious) but u didnt think it was necessary to explain there was no other way. Which woulda been a legit reply.

Fozzy I thought I should let you know, it looks like most of ur DL links are down (not complaining) I just thought u might wanna look into why, incase you care.
Old 11-06-2007, 01:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Woah now, that wasnt directed to anyone in specific Fozzy. I wasn't trying to be a dick at all. And anonymous, thats total BS, I am not rude, but you gave me an answer that made no sense (presented the obvious) but u didnt think it was necessary to explain there was no other way. Which woulda been a legit reply.

Fozzy I thought I should let you know, it looks like most of ur DL links are down (not complaining) I just thought u might wanna look into why, incase you care.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Someone should make those vista cards with bright backs or something, those backs on the current version (only one i can find) are [censored] as [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure came across like it was directed at me. How could it not be directed at me? I made em, and I would be the one to fix them. Sorry if I came across as rude, but WTF do you expect when you make a post like that?

I took down all my zip links, because I am selling them now. I am tired of giving them away for free. All my Mods/Themes etc are at psthemes.com. I think I deserve to be reimbursed for the countless hours I have spent making them. I am still offering my Full Tilt mods for 50% to anyone from 2+2 (even you Ron [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]).

Full Tilt by Fozzy

Anyone from 2+2 that wants something for FTP from there - please send me a PM at the ThemeShop so I know you are from 2+2.

I am still busy making installers and uploading different decks. I changed the backs on the FTP-Vista deck, and uploaded new screengrabs and updated EXE file to the Themeshop.

My plan is to package my more popular FT Mod's, and create Stars versions of my popular FTP decks. There is a lot of time that goes into packaging and uploading these mods - never mind the time it took to create in the first place.
Old 11-06-2007, 04:39 AM

I don't disagree with you charging money Fozzy. I'll be buying some new stuff soon.
Sorry it came off so rude, I definitely appreciate all you've done so far, and will continue to get your mods (even though they come with a price now [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] )
Old 11-06-2007, 06:17 AM

Cards isn't working for me for some reason. I tried deleting all the original ones (I had 6) and replacing them and renaming to cards. But then I just get no cards at all at the table.
Old 11-06-2007, 10:19 AM

Are you sure the cards are in the right file? If you used the installer program, it puts a folder in your Elements (or Tables) folder named Elements. It doesn't extract them directly to the Elements folder. Check that out first, that's what happened when I installed my latest deck.
Old 11-06-2007, 10:22 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Poker Mods Table Chips Avatars Etc.

[ QUOTE ]
Alright here's what I've got now- ugly, but very conducive to multitabling.

The cards, modified from above to take out the little numbers in the upper left. So, only use these if you only play holdem I think. They've also had the top cut off a little so that your chips don't cover your own cards (probably only a problem with my chips).

[/ QUOTE ]

Also, I can't for the life of me get a table like this. I seem to have tried everything, I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. Could someone please post instructions?
Old 11-06-2007, 10:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Are you sure the cards are in the right file? If you used the installer program, it puts a folder in your Elements (or Tables) folder named Elements. It doesn't extract them directly to the Elements folder. Check that out first, that's what happened when I installed my latest deck.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think that's the problem. I mean i just switched out the orignal ones with one posted. The original ones were on the elements folder which is in the tables folder..