Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2007, 02:36 PM

Default Re: FTP Regs Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I personally like to be able to fully share my thoughts on hands and feel that a slight bit of annonymity allows me to do that more fully and honesly thereby actually contributing to the forum. Is it insecurity? Paranoia? Good sense? Probably some of each, but I try to bash the game of every reg on full tilt annonymously so nobody can respond and criticize my own game . If not letting people know my name helps me contribute, so be it right?

[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you disagree with any of my assesments?
Old 10-25-2007, 02:39 PM

Who do u guys actually consider the top 5 100nl players right now?
Old 10-25-2007, 02:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dylon, Dylon, Dylon, Dylon and Dylon.
Old 10-25-2007, 02:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Fidodell
the gee unit
WumplePwn (maybe just runs rly good)
Colonel Mustard (yeah he 3bets way too much, but he's not bad)
SweetOldBroad
Old 10-25-2007, 02:42 PM

lol @ people hiding their sns on 1/2. so dumb.
Old 10-25-2007, 02:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I personally like to be able to fully share my thoughts on hands and feel that a slight bit of annonymity allows me to do that more fully and honesly thereby actually contributing to the forum. Is it insecurity? Paranoia? Good sense? Probably some of each, but I try to bash the game of every reg on full tilt annonymously so nobody can respond and criticize my own game . If not letting people know my name helps me contribute, so be it right?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ehh not really its just that it seems you go out of your way to just cut down the game of everyone on here. u say youre trying to contribute but it doesnt add anything other than making urself look better than everyone which is useless b/c we dont have ur name to compare anything to.

and no u never bashed me, I'm actually the one person you gave a compliment to so its not like im pissed off with you or anything. u seem like a cool guy, just if youre sayin you wanna contribute then u should just give up your name already so your comments actually mean something to us.
Old 10-25-2007, 02:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ehh not really its just that it seems you go out of your way to just cut down the game of everyone on here. u say youre trying to contribute but it doesnt add anything other than making urself look better than everyone which is useless b/c we dont have ur name to compare anything to.

and no u never bashed me, I'm actually the one person you gave a compliment to so its not like im pissed off with you or anything. u seem like a cool guy, just if youre sayin you wanna contribute then u should just give up your name already so your comments actually mean something to us.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who are you naz?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dylon, Dylon, Dylon, Dylon and Dylon.

[/ QUOTE ]

nh

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Who are you naz?

[/ QUOTE ]

the gee unit
Old 10-25-2007, 02:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Any thoughts on bamyeah?

I actively seek out his tables for $$$

[/ QUOTE ]

I lol'ed, n1 fonk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
I agree - certainly not the best player here by any stretch as some of you are just sick good.

I personally like to be able to fully share my thoughts on hands and feel that a slight bit of annonymity allows me to do that more fully and honesly thereby actually contributing to the forum. Is it insecurity? Paranoia? Good sense? Probably some of each, but I try to contribute and learn with all of you while sharing my thoughts and approach to the game. If not letting people know my name helps me contribute, so be it right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Fair enough, I guess it's just a personal difference, for me having people know my sn doesn't really affect my responses and posts, but I can certainly see how it would though. I wasn't trying to bash on you, I guess I just think e-drama is e-gay is all [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Closed Thread