Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-16-2007, 06:15 PM

Default Best Apartments in Vegas

Didn't know where to put this, but B&M seemed the closest fit. I am moving to Vegas next summer with my fiance...I've searched a million apartments, and none have very good reviews...any help here? Where would any of you suggest. My price range is from $0-$900 a month. I plan on paying for 6month lease upfront...any help would be nice. We are both in our mid 20s.
Old 07-16-2007, 06:52 PM

Default Re: Best Apartments in Vegas

[ QUOTE ]
Didn't know where to put this, but B&M seemed the closest fit. I am moving to Vegas next summer with my fiance...I've searched a million apartments, and none have very good reviews...any help here? Where would any of you suggest. My price range is from $0-$900 a month. I plan on paying for 6month lease upfront...any help would be nice. We are both in our mid 20s.

[/ QUOTE ]

1) Paying upfront wont get you a better option. Your money earns more in your hands than it will in the hands of the building owners.

2) Look at homes/condos for rent by the owner instead of a corporate community rental.

3) Get yourself a Realtor who can take you around and negotiate on your behalf.