Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2006, 03:45 PM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

Brandi, whatever you do, DO NOT stop posting here. This post has been the best thing to happen too NVG in weeks. Maybe months. Probably ever. Great, great work.

Please keep us updated on how everything works out and let us know the next time someone touches their penis to your back.
Old 12-16-2006, 03:51 PM

Bluff is correct on most of what he has said in this thread. Perhaps said a bit harshly, but correct nonetheless. Completely unsubstantiated charges are being hurled at someone and most of you are licking it up like chocolate ice cream. This is likely because the accuser is a pretty young female and the accused is a wrinkled old man who may or may not be a philanderer.

She claims she gave her whole BR to this man. She admits to staying in a room alone with him (was there one bed or two?). Was it not in the budget to buy a second room? After the supposed assault, she stays in the room for the night and continues to associate with this individual. She agreed to "huggle" subsequent to this incident.

There is and can only be three explanations why a pretty 24 year old was doing all this with an old man:

1. She thought he was rich.
2. She thought he was rich.
3. She thought he was rich.

Those of you who called for Bluff's banning are ridiculous. It is the typical liberal response to seek to silence someone who puts a view of things out there you don't like. If his take of things is ludicrous and makes him look like a fool, then you should want his remarks out there for all to see. More likely, you know there is much truth in what he said and want him silenced because it interferes in you little fantasies. You want to believe the OP because you have a fantasy about "rescuing" her or someone just like her. The wants of your penises have blinded you to logic.
The leftist groups that have controlled public education in this nation since the 60's have done an amazing job.

I do not know the OP, the captain or anyone in this thread. I have no opinion on any of you as individuals. I do not wish getting beat up in an alley on anyone. GL to all.
Old 12-16-2006, 03:57 PM

you dont have to be a liberal to believe rape is a joke I'm a hustler to and a good one and the opposite sex does take care of me in a financial sense sometimes but discussing RAPE as thwe victims fault ids horse crap
Old 12-16-2006, 04:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow I thought Bluff_This was just bitter and jealous of superior poker players, seems like he's a woman hater too. Seriously, his posts in this thread merit a ban, they are disgusting.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree completely.
Old 12-16-2006, 04:00 PM

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] FullRake. F tha hataz, it was funny. Like Brandi reads BBV anyway.
Old 12-16-2006, 04:01 PM

brandi,

hu for bankrolls? lololol you're broke who woulda ever saw that coming.
Old 12-16-2006, 04:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i'm not reading that.

[/ QUOTE ]

how do people like you get through life?
Old 12-16-2006, 04:06 PM

unfortunately, Rottersod, you are right. I have worked with hundreds of women in similar situations. It's a long. hard, painful road ahead, no quick fixes ...no easy outs. The best you can hope for is to see the pattern and make choices from there.
It's hard to get a stripper off the pole, much harder to get a poker player away from the table when they are in a unhealthy frame of mind. I have no issue with strippers or poker players...as long as they know what they are doing when they interact with the wolves and make decisions that will not compremise their souls.
I play live poker all the time, and usually the only woman at the table. I can't even begin to tell you all the offers I get...and I am an old bag...over 40. I can handle it, but I have seen others, stuck, drunk or a sheep acting out and repeating some kind of trama. I can only help those that ask for it and want it...as I am seen as the enemy...you are right on that point. I am heading to the strip soon...I will meet her if she choses to.
Old 12-16-2006, 04:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have never seen Diablo and Captain Tom in the same room...

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew this would be the result and decided I'd look at only one to see how good the material is.

That's funny. Good stuff. Glad I picked a winner.
Old 12-16-2006, 04:09 PM

I know Captain Tom Franklin pretty well and all money exchanges have always been 100%. He has held more than $100,000 for me on several occasions and everything has always been on the up and up. The Captain has been around this industry for a long time and anyone questioning his credebility ought to have serious proof.
I personally have witnessed Lyle Berman (owner of WPT) trust Tom with unlimited amounts of money. That is my experience.

Brandi, you are the new kid on the block. You have been ok with me but you are not gaining credibility here.

-jr
Closed Thread