Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Stud
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2007, 12:32 PM

Default STUD 8

Some guy said he always played stud 8 by the book, dont do that, why would you do that? Then some mod said he was locking threads that dont intrest him. What are you Stalin? Who cares if it intrest you it might intrest me or 50 other members. Andy I remember when you where a regualr member that settle aguments between me and blumpkin22 dont act like the KGB.
Old 03-07-2007, 01:21 PM

Default Re: STUD 8

BTMF (ban this mother f@#$@#)
Old 03-07-2007, 01:37 PM

Why would you want me banned? For stating me thoughts. I didnt curse or degrade anyone. Get over it dude. I also think my point about playing by the book(dont do it) is a was a good point. You think he is the only one to read that book?

If you ban me I will just change my IP and come back again no bigge.How about banning you for calling me a MF we all know what that stands for. I never feel the need to curse but you obviosly do.
Old 03-07-2007, 02:09 PM

The reason that the thread was locked is that it was BBV material and it was stupid. No strategy questions, but drivel about online S8 being rigged.

Speaking of drivel, that is exactly this thread, as well. While I would hesitate to ban for drivel posting, including the BTMF response, I would not object. Post about the topic, not about your political views, unless it is in that forum.
Old 03-07-2007, 02:11 PM

This thread belongs in ATF not he stud forum, where it would likely be ignored anyway.
Old 03-07-2007, 08:51 PM

Maybe you didn't curse or degrade anyone, but comparing me with Stalin isn't exactly endearing. I didn't say that I was going to lock threads that don't interest me. I am locking BBV-type threads that don't interest me. Like this one.

Please note the spelling of "interest."

You make it sound as though we have some kind of history. I assume you've been banned before, and while I won't do that just now, I assume you'll be banned again. Have a nice day.
Closed Thread