Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-08-2007, 03:46 PM

Default Re: Stars FPPs

[ QUOTE ]
I mentioned this to my GF and she wants me to ask Stars if they would pay for implants.

I'm very impressed with Stars. Maybe I'm over estimating the number of supernovas out there but this seems like a lot of work and shows a dedication to customer service.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure Stars would pay for this. Plz post pics.
Old 09-08-2007, 04:30 PM

If you can't win 1/5 then you aren't a winning poker playing sit n gos. For instance if you 4 table sngs. If you won 1/4 that is just breaking even. I understand that there is also 2nd and 3rds in that, but If you win 1/4 everytime playing sngs you arent a winning poker player, your breaking even, and losing overall because of the rake.
Old 09-08-2007, 05:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you can't win 1/5 then you aren't a winning poker playing sit n gos. For instance if you 4 table sngs. If you won 1/4 that is just breaking even. I understand that there is also 2nd and 3rds in that, but If you win 1/4 everytime playing sngs you arent a winning poker player, your breaking even, and losing overall because of the rake.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol
Old 09-08-2007, 05:24 PM

yeah, and if you get 2nd in every sng you play without a single 1st, imagine all the $ that you're throwing away because you're a losing player. broke in no time. not to mention that 1st pays more than 4x the buyin with entry fee included.
Old 09-08-2007, 06:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, just stop.
Your understanding of realistic win-rates in SNG's is way off and there is an entire SNG forum here with people who really know what they are talking about who will disagree with you and who can explain why you are wrong better than I can.

There is no doubt that the various FPP Sat's are a good way to convert your points to dollars if that is your inclination. But everything else you are saying involves some really strange and unrealistic assumptions.
Old 09-08-2007, 06:50 PM

So if I send them receipts they credit my account for cash ? Just want a little clarification if that's how it really works.
Old 09-08-2007, 07:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, just stop.
Your understanding of realistic win-rates in SNG's is way off and there is an entire SNG forum here with people who really know what they are talking about who will disagree with you and who can explain why you are wrong better than I can.

There is no doubt that the various FPP Sat's are a good way to convert your points to dollars if that is your inclination. But everything else you are saying involves some really strange and unrealistic assumptions.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been doing it at that rate for the past half year. The fields are really soft comparable to I guess $16 fields. IF you don't think you can win 1/4 tables your playing at everytime I don't know what to say. It's reasonable to me. This is obviously not to say you will do it 100% of the time, but i've had times where i've gone 3/4 or a few rare times 4/4 to make up for the cold streaks. Regardless tho, if you do the math with lower win rates pick the number its still ahead of what pokerstars offers in their bonus which was my main point. How about 1/7 is that better? Thats still $2100 compared to $1500. So my point was to prove that you should use this method over purchasing that is all.
Old 09-08-2007, 08:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You can't win the 9 man 1/5 either.

[/ QUOTE ]

No kidding.
I'm not terribly knowledgeable about SNG's but this seems like such a ridiculous assumption.

Summary of the supposed 'best' value for FPP's:
Fields are soft.
Just win 1/5 for super-duper-value.
Free Moneyzzz!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I used to win 16% of the 10 man SNGs on party (but it was party pre leg etc.)

Also playing the SNG takes time..I'd rather play cash and make $300 a hour then play some gay SNGs
Old 09-09-2007, 01:59 AM

For all of those who have questions about the concierge service and if Stars will deduct FPPs for your purchases...

JUST EMAIL AND ASK THEM!
Old 09-09-2007, 05:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, just stop.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been doing it at that rate for the past half year. The fields are really soft comparable to I guess $16 fields. IF you don't think you can win 1/4 tables your playing at everytime I don't know what to say. It's reasonable to me. This is obviously not to say you will do it 100% of the time, but i've had times where i've gone 3/4 or a few rare times 4/4 to make up for the cold streaks. Regardless tho, if you do the math with lower win rates pick the number its still ahead of what pokerstars offers in their bonus which was my main point. How about 1/7 is that better? Thats still $2100 compared to $1500. So my point was to prove that you should use this method over purchasing that is all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well you may be running hot, because if you've had the fpps to put in a significant sample size of these, you should've just got the Austin Martin.