Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-27-2007, 04:06 AM

Default Re: Clock ruling at the Bellagio

I'm sorry I posted this thread. Nothing was accomplished except a bunch of people got mad each other and flamed me.

Whether or not you believe my account of the story is irrelevant. I simply wanted some opinions based on the scenerio I presented. I realize that I'm not completely innocent in the situation, but I just wanted to know if anyone thought the fault wasn't 100% mine.

If some of you disagree with me. That's fine. I didn't expect everyone to jump on my side, but there are ways of disagreeing without getting personal.

How about this something like this: I disagree with you. Given what happened, there is nothing the floor can do. You didn't protect the interest in your hand. Sorry man.

If anyone failed to read the "Just kidding" statement after the "you all suck" comment, I'm sorry. I was trying to express how ridiculous it is to get mad at someone because of a post and I'm sorry if that wasn't clear.

I'm not going to get personal, although given some of your responses, I would be more than justified. I know this is just a silly message board, but jesus, people. What was it about my post that made you so angry that you actually felt obligated to take the time to write an insulting message to someone you don't know?