Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics

Old 11-27-2007, 10:16 PM

Default Another Stupid Peace Initiative for Israel/Arabs

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071127/...l_palestinians
That nitwit Bush is pressing ahead with his dopey two state peace solution. This will fail like every other peace deal because:
1. The Arab leaders don't want peace.
2. The Arabs are lying sacks of crap.

At least Hamas in the Gaza is being honest by opposing this peace deal and calling for the destruction of Israel. Fatah is more sophisticated than Hamas because they lie pretending to want peace while taking every concession that Israel is foolish enough to offer.

The only treaty the Arabs have half-assed 'honored' was the Camp David accords. Egypt welched on part of the deal to recognize Israel. The only reason why Eqypt did not welch on the rest of the treaty was the USA agreed to pay an annual $1.3b bribe to Eqypt as long as they abide by the agreement.

In the 1993 Oslo accords, the Arabs welch on the deal by refusing to honor the terms while accepting the land-for-peace (the Gaza strip) that Israel gave. Hamas has rejected the Oslo accords while at the same time accepting the land that Israel gave up.... Again, I admire Hamas for their honesty as oppose to the lies from Fatah.

Land for peace has never worked with the Arabs, yet Bush is STUUU-PID enough to believe it will work this time...

My solution to the Israel-Arab peace process?
1. Israel invades Gaza and Arab controlled areas of the West Bank and annexes the land.
2. Take away the citizenship of all Arabs inside Israel.
3. Relocate all Arabs inside Israel and dump them on the borders of Jordan, Egypt, and Lebanon. Let their Arab brothers give them sanctuary.
4. Drink a beer for a job well done... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
5. Endure the occasional rocket attacks accross the borders but launch occasional cross border attacks to kill these scum.
Old 11-27-2007, 10:33 PM

Default Re: Another Stupid Peace Initiative for Israel/Arabs

[ QUOTE ]
That nitwit Bush is pressing ahead with his dopey two state peace solution. This will fail like every other peace deal because:

At least Hamas in the Gaza is being honest by opposing this peace deal and calling for the destruction of Israel. Fatah is more sophisticated than Hamas because they lie pretending to want peace while taking every concession that Israel is foolish enough to offer.

The only treaty the Arabs have half-assed 'honored' was the Camp David accords. Egypt welched on part of the deal to recognize Israel. The only reason why Eqypt did not welch on the rest of the treaty was the USA agreed to pay an annual $1.3b bribe to Eqypt as long as they abide by the agreement.

In the 1993 Oslo accords, the Arabs welch on the deal by refusing to honor the terms while accepting the land-for-peace (the Gaza strip) that Israel gave. Hamas has rejected the Oslo accords while at the same time accepting the land that Israel gave up.... Again, I admire Hamas for their honesty as oppose to the lies from Fatah.

Land for peace has never worked with the Arabs, yet Bush is STUUU-PID enough to believe it will work this time...

1. Israel invades Gaza and Arab controlled areas of the West Bank and annexes the land.
3. Relocate all Arabs inside Israel and dump them on the borders of Jordan, Egypt, and Lebanon. Let their Arab brothers give them sanctuary.
5. Endure the occasional rocket attacks accross the borders but launch occasional cross border attacks to kill these scum.

[/ QUOTE ]

While I think I have typically disagreed with you in the past (can't remember specifics). This is a fine solution to me. It doesn't involve the US. Let the mideast determine its outcome. If Israel wants to stay in existence I don't see any solution for them other than one of force. I don't care either way.
Old 11-27-2007, 10:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Egypt welched on part of the deal to recognize Israel.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with a lot of your post but the above assertion is false and Israel and Egypt in fact have full diplomatic relations and exchange of ambassadors, which obviously is recognition. If you mean that Egypt doesn't recognize Jerusalem as the capitol of Israel that is a different issue which doesn't keep them from having diplomatic relations.

Here is a handy wiki map showing Israel's diplomatic relations with other countries.
Old 11-27-2007, 10:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It really burns you up when Arabs "lie" and pretend to be for "peace.

And yet you are first to defend America when it goes after its own interests, even if it lies and uses propaganda like "peace, security, and democracy" to achieve them.

There are a lot of reasons why these peace talks will fail. Some of which you allude to. Most of which you ignore. The most obvious being that why should Arabs or anybody else accept the US legitimacy in this process. If our leaders really wanted to negotiate a meaningful peace that all sides could accept, then we need to bring in the rest of the world to do it. This isn't an American problem. Others have interests there too. Why aren't we asking Russia, England, France, Japan, and China, amongst others, to help the Middle East nations set a framework for peace? If I was an Arab, Russian, or basically anybody with a pulse, I would be outraged at America's attempt to portray itself as the impartial advocate for Middle East peace. And we haven't learned anything if we don't bring in the rest of the world to solve this but try to impose a solution from outside using more sticks and carrots, or promises and stern words, that leave the American taxpayers stuck with the bill for their own nooses.
Old 11-27-2007, 10:38 PM

So your peace plan is an ethnic cleansing campaign followed by an endless series of cross-border terrorist attacks? The State Department lost a brilliant diplomat when you decided to become a moron.
Old 11-27-2007, 11:10 PM

Default Re: Another Stupid Peace Initiative for Israel/Arabs *DELETED*

Post deleted by iron81
Old 11-27-2007, 11:11 PM

I say [censored] em both and let em kill the [censored] out of each other!
Old 11-27-2007, 11:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

1. Admit there is none.
2. Instant, in spades retaliation for every suicide bomber, rock thrower, random rocket, arab sheet disturber. Kinda like the current plan but with bigger balls. No, we don't worry too much about who dies, it's all about the timing. Do it today.

You either love or hate Israel. Killing civilians in reprisal attacks won't change the balance and the arabs don't understand much else.
Old 11-28-2007, 12:02 AM

InTheDark, please name one historical example where an outside power imposed a long lasting peace by indiscrimately slaughtering the civilians of a country they occupy.
Old 11-28-2007, 12:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
InTheDark, please name one historical example where an outside power imposed a long lasting peace by indiscrimately slaughtering the civilians of a country they occupy.

[/ QUOTE ]

That one word queers the deal. Argue with someone that cares.