Old 03-12-2006, 10:22 PM
zoobird zoobird is offline

Default Re: My thoughts on the PokerStar WSOP Tournies

For the 40 FPP qualifiers, does anybody know if I win one, do I have to play in the 2nd round qualifier that week, or can I use it whenever I want? Also, will they give me the option of just using the 4,000 FPP for other purposes rather than having to play in the 2nd round qualifier?
Old 03-12-2006, 10:31 PM
surfinillini surfinillini is offline

I believe it is a 2 rounder FPP...40 win only gets you into the next one
Old 03-12-2006, 10:41 PM
Marwan Marwan is offline

zoobird, you can unregister before registration closes and just take the FPP's
Old 03-12-2006, 10:41 PM
gcDanno gcDanno is offline

you can usually just unregister from the 4k fpp tourney and bank the 4k fpp, which you can then use on whatever you want later.
gc
Old 03-13-2006, 12:56 PM
JohnFR JohnFR is offline

[ QUOTE ]

Are you guys looking in the right place? The double shootouts started yesterday.

Lobby -> Events -> WSOP -> Cash Satellites

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah they weren't there yesterday morning, and I see that all the WSOP satellites($3R, $27R, $33R, $650, etc.) are all using the old structure(no 800/1600 level etc.) and it pisses me off, *sigh*.

Cheers!
John
Old 03-13-2006, 02:35 PM
JohnFR JohnFR is offline

Hey guys, here is my e-mail and their response to the structure question

Hello John,

Thank you for your email, we appreciate your feedback.

We are indeed testing a new betting structure to see how it works, your
email has been forwarded to the appropriate department so they can take it
into consideration.

Regards,

Paula
PokerStars Support Team