Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-16-2007, 11:06 AM

Default Another Roommate Story That Nobody Cares About

It's a good thing my Thanksgiving break starts today or [censored] will hit the fan and it won't be pretty.

So everyone knows I can't stand my one roommate. He eats like 55 [censored] times a day, goes to the bathroom like every 20 minutes, walks through our apartment like he has a herd of elephants on his back, slams the front door like he is in a barn, never does the dishes, slams the microwave door (110 [censored] times due to needing to check if his food is warm that he eats 55 [censored] times a day) like it doesn't even matter, eats like a mother [censored] pig, and sits in his room all day watching movies and watching videos of dirtbikes.

On Wednesday he put up pictures of streetbikes next to his door like he is a little kid.

Last night my other roommate and I were watching the Penguins game, he hid in his room watching who knows what and came out every now and then to go to the bathroom, or go outside to smoke, slamming the door in the process. He then goes back into his room. My roommate goes up to this room, so my other roommate comes out of hiding and sits down on the couch right where my other roommate was sitting like it didn't even matter. Then he stuffs his face into the freezer to look for something to eat. Then he uses the microwave and slams the door 5 [censored] times while he is walking around the apartment like a cow.

Then, last night he cuts his hair in the bathroom, and wouldn't you know, it looks like Chewbacca took a [censored] in the sink. My roommate has been in the bathroom 2 times since he cut his hair and he still didn't clean it out. Plus, the garbage in the bathroom is full, yet he puts his hair in a plastic bag, ties it, and then throws it on top of the already full garbage!!! Now our sink doesn't drain properly so guess who is probably going to have to go buy some Draino? I can tell you it won't be him.

Wednesday my other roommate cleaned the kitchen, did all the dishes, scrubbed down the counter top. Oh, an hour later or so, idiot comes out of his room, cooks himself something to eat, gets [censored] all over the counter and oven, and fills up the sink again like it was his job. My roommate ended up doing the dishes again last night just so the dishes wouldn't be left there over the break. Guess what, at 1:00 AM, my other roommate is cooking himself something to eat again and the dishes are right back in the sink.

And he sleeps on the couch about 5 out of 7 nights a week, and his bed is only about 20 feet away!!!! He also sleeps until 3:00PM just about everyday. I'm always the first one up and I always see him sleeping on the couch and I just want to go give him a dropkick to his big [censored] noggin.

[censored]! I know no one will care, but [censored] [censored] mother [censored] I am so pissed.
Old 11-16-2007, 11:08 AM

Default Re: Another Roommate Story That Nobody Cares About

www.blogger.com
Old 11-16-2007, 11:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
www.blogger.com

[/ QUOTE ]

This is BBV4Lyfe yo! Work with me, not against me.
Old 11-16-2007, 11:09 AM

I don't understand how these situations ever escalate to things like this. Why can;t people just be honest and you tell him that none of this behaviour is acceptable. If he ignores that, then next time you are tempted to drop kick him, actually do it.
Old 11-16-2007, 11:11 AM

Passive aggressive FTW
Old 11-16-2007, 11:11 AM

The sad part is that I have made it clear in the past that I'm sick and [censored] tired of the dishes being in the sink all the time to the point where we get fruit flies and it starts to stink and he still doesn't do anything about it. My other roommate mentioned to him about slamming the microwave door so hard that it screwed up the picture on the TV (the tv is already screwed up, if it's too loud it'll scramble itself so you have to bang on the side of it to get the picture back to normal) yet he still slams the microwave.

We have made comments left and right and he doesn't get it. I hate to be a dick because I'm probably hard to live with as it is because I have to clean up after both them often.
Old 11-16-2007, 11:13 AM

yo u need to torpedo his room. it only works if his door opens inwards tho.

wait for him to be in his room, get an enormous garbage can, fill it with water, tilt it against his door, knock on his door, and then when he opens it, BAM TORPEDO!

alternately, piss-puck him

piss in ashtray, freeze the piss, remove the piss-puck from ashtray, slide under his door when he's sleepin, it melts and then BAM PISS-PUCK!
Old 11-16-2007, 11:28 AM

Have you told him directly that he needs to clean his [censored] up? I think he proably would if you and your other cool roomate approach him and tell him he needs to do the dishes, or at the very least, clean up his own mess.

Also, I do likes these posts.
Old 11-16-2007, 11:31 AM

haha are you my roommate? sounds exactly like me from last year.

except for the fat cow part imo
Old 11-16-2007, 11:33 AM

put the dirty dishes he uses and his bag of hair on his bed with a note that reads:

Roomate,
we need your help keeping our apartment clean...go [censored] yourself

love,
your roomates