Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Coaching/Training > DeucesCracked.com
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-23-2007, 05:54 PM

Default razz

I am trying to figure out which site to sign up for(deucescracked or stoxpoker). I am am leaning toward stoxpoker because of the lower monthly cost. However I really like the idea of razz, and 2-7 videos. Are any new razz, and 2-7 videos added often, and if so are the good enough to justify the extra 10 dollars a month?
Old 10-23-2007, 06:27 PM

Default Re: razz

[ QUOTE ]
I am trying to figure out which site to sign up for(deucescracked or stoxpoker). I am am leaning toward stoxpoker because of the lower monthly cost. However I really like the idea of razz, and 2-7 videos. Are any new razz, and 2-7 videos added often, and if so are the good enough to justify the extra 10 dollars a month?

[/ QUOTE ]

Currently we have:

Each video is about an hour or more:

Other Poker Games:
FTOPS#10 StudHi MTT Part1 with Joe Tall
FTOPS#10 StudHi MTT Part2with Joe Tall
.5/1 HORSE for beginnners with Joe Tall
Limit Omaha Hi/Low MTT Part 2 - Joe Tall w/Final Table
Limit Omaha Hi/Low MTT Part 1 - Joe Tall
LL Stud Hi for Beginners with Joe Tall
5/10 Stud8 - DeathDonkey
3/6 HORSE w Joe Tall Holecards
1/2 HORSE with Joe Tall
3/6 Full Ring HORSE - Joe Tall Sample Available
0.50/1 Triple Draw - DeathDonkey
2/4 Stud8 - Joe Tall
2/4 Stud8 - Joe Tall
5/10 Triple Draw - DeathDonkey

Guest Videos:
Limit Omaha 8 for Beginners - Beset 4-tabling small stakes
Beset 1-tabling $1/2 6max PLO beset
TT on Razz: Advanced Theory on Pot Size Manipulation and Expert Strategy - Video Three *TT*
TT on Razz: Advanced Theory on Pot Size Manipulation & Expert Strategy - Video Two *TT*
TT on Razz: Advanced Theory on Pot Size Manipulation & Expert Strategy - Video One *TT*
Guest Video - Beset - $100 PLO

I will be getting up a HORSE or HOSE this week, likely 8/16.

DeucesCracked is the cheapest over the first 6-months+ than most sites as do not have a sign up fee.
Old 10-23-2007, 11:13 PM

Are you going to be adding any new NL videos? I enjoy limit, but don't want to totaly neglect my NL game. Your site seems to have the larget amount of non holdem videos. That is most likely enough to get me to give it a try it out. Thanks for the information
Old 10-25-2007, 05:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Are you going to be adding any new NL videos? I enjoy limit, but don't want to totaly neglect my NL game. Your site seems to have the larget amount of non holdem videos. That is most likely enough to get me to give it a try it out. Thanks for the information

[/ QUOTE ]

We will be adding NL, have you downloaded Josh(shief) latest video? It if free on our site all you have to do is sign in, no obligation.
Old 10-25-2007, 11:48 AM

That sounds great. I am going to sign up this weekend when I have time to watch some of the videos. I will of course have to feed my unnatural obsession with razz first thing. The large number of games you cover is the real difference maker between your site and others.
Old 10-25-2007, 04:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
That sounds great. I am going to sign up this weekend when I have time to watch some of the videos. I will of course have to feed my unnatural obsession with razz first thing. The large number of games you cover is the real difference maker between your site and others.

[/ QUOTE ]

*TT* Razz series is great, and I have a few videos that include Razz in HORSE. I wanted to add, if you sign up for 6-months, the cost is less than $25/month, keeping it affordable with no sign up fee.