Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Full Ring
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-14-2007, 02:23 PM

Default FTP Bots

It seems that everyone is accussing people of botting on Full Tilt. I only play 100NL and people are throwing out accusations even at those levels. I read that there was a thread somewhere where people where throwing out possible names of potential bots. I did some searching here in FR and internet gambling but could find much. Anyone know where that thread is at?

I really am not as concerned that much about the bots as they all have exploitable tendancies just as regular people do, but I am more concerned about the fish learning about these players and quiting or getting cleaned out by them.

Thanks
Old 06-14-2007, 02:39 PM

Default Re: FTP Bots

Fear not my brother, for the definition of a fish is one who just doesnt know any better... about anything going on at the table. You need not worry about the fish leaving because of bots nearly as much as you need to worry about the fish leaving due to the UIGEA and it becoming more difficult for the casual fish to make their standard deposit.

I 12-table at FT 100NL FR... does that make me a bot? The only ppl who even notice me are the other "bots" and that is never a problem.
Old 06-14-2007, 03:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Fear not my brother, for the definition of a fish is one who just doesnt know any better... about anything going on at the table. You need not worry about the fish leaving because of bots nearly as much as you need to worry about the fish leaving due to the UIGEA and it becoming more difficult for the casual fish to make their standard deposit.

I 12-table at FT 100NL FR... does that make me a bot? The only ppl who even notice me are the other "bots" and that is never a problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good point. I would still like to know about people who are potential bots to destroy them knowing they will not make any adjustments.

PS. I play against you all the time.
Old 06-14-2007, 05:12 PM

I play in the 100NL games on FTP also. I have no idea if people are talking about bots b/c I don't use chat, but if you do, obviously don't talk about it. There's not really anything else you can do. Unfortunately these cases of potential botting lately have been widely diseminated and a couple fish are inevitably going to hear about it, and maybe quit. Its a drop in the ocean.
Old 06-14-2007, 05:41 PM

search +mariojr
in internet gambling
Old 06-14-2007, 05:46 PM

TYVM
Old 06-14-2007, 05:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Good point. I would still like to know about people who are potential bots to destroy them knowing they will not make any adjustments.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who told you bots don't adjust?
Old 06-14-2007, 07:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Not true, I've noticed you at a few of my tables