Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-29-2007, 04:34 PM

Default Re:

Also, it seems like my max ATM limits per day is $1,240!!! Any ATMs allow people to take that much out at once?
Old 11-29-2007, 05:57 PM

Default Re:

I've been calling the new 954 number and it's always busy. Still haven't got my money from 10/15.

Weird thing, they used to be in west LA, and their fax # (310) is still in West LA, but 954 is in south Florida. I guess they just moved their call center ?
Old 11-30-2007, 09:20 AM

Default Re:

reload trip report...

11/19 - requested load to epass from bank acccount; message on epass that funds would not be available into 11/28 @5:30PST
11/20 - funds cleared out of bank account
11/28 after 5:30 PST - funds are not in epass and the message disappears; I get franctic and worry that my money just disappeared - try to call and put on hold forever, so I give up; send email message via "contact us" on website, but never received reply
11/29 afternoon - still no money in epass; send another email and immediately after I hit send I click "my account" one last time and there's the money.... whew!
Old 11-30-2007, 07:26 PM

Default Re:

Does unkl sam know if you withdraw from stars/tilt to epass and then use the physical card to buy groceries?
Old 11-30-2007, 07:51 PM

Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread. (#3 of 3.)

[ QUOTE ]

So I called BoA just because I wanted to be sure I could now use my debit card. I was asked to confirm 3 recently questionable charges. Three? A computerized voice walks me through it:
Charge from Epassporte on August 12 for $1.25. If this charge is valid, press one. [boop] Charge from Epassporte on August 12 for $100. If this cha-- [boop]
what the hell's the third one?
Charge from Chick-Fil-A on August 10 for $6. [boop]
freakin' banktards

Then I go and buy lunch with my debit card and come back to another fraud alert. I had to deal with this crap on my credit card two months ago, entirely unrelated to poker, so I think it's just BoA being tards. Still, I think I'll do ACH from now on as it's a smaller fee, even if it takes a @#$#in week to get there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I had to go through a similar fraud thing with BOA. Epassporte and eventually things like your chic-fil-a incident. I think it was subway with me, that is infact damn suspcious. But anyways I can use Epassporte with BOA just fine, every once in a while they make me call in tho
Old 11-30-2007, 11:22 PM

How long has it been taking for stars to epass withdrawals? Early in this thread it seemed they were going through nearly instantly. I initiated my first stars to epass withdrawal 3 full days ago - the amount of my initital epass load was credited back to my epass account immediately - the rest has yet to hit my epass account. Inititated a FTP to epass payout around the same time and it was there in 2 hours. Anybody else experiencing a delay?
Old 11-30-2007, 11:34 PM

Does anyone know how I can get my epassporte deposit limit into Full Tilt poker increased quickly without having to wait 30 days to increase it again. Right now I'm at 4k/6k/15k and want to make it even bigger without having to wait, who can I email to get this changed because regular support isn't helping.
Old 12-01-2007, 03:19 AM

Default Re: Withdrawal from site issues

I have a [censored] pending withdrawl of $5,024 from ps to [censored] epassporte and ps isnt responding to the 10 million responses Im sending to cancel my withdrawal, is epass really gonna freeze my account???????????????????

This cant be happening omfg no this cannot be happening omfg no!!!
Old 12-01-2007, 03:24 AM

I found out from two plus two forum that my epassporte account will be frozen for atleast a month if my epassporte account ever gets over 5,000$, I have a pending wtihdrawl of $5,024 dollers, for the love of god and captian america please cancel that withdrawl asap!!!

1 time poker stars 1time 1 time please please please cancel this I beg you!!!

Hell yeah hit a two outer thank you jesus

Thank you for your email.

Your pending ePassporte cashout of $5,024 has been cancelled, and you will
now find the funds available in your PokerStars account.

We wish you the best of luck at the tables and thank you for choosing
PokerStars.

Regards,

Tim
PokerStars Support Team
- Show quoted text -
Old 12-01-2007, 03:29 AM

By the way I ordered my Visa Card on OcT 17th havent seen it should I be worried?