Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > Tournament Circuit/WSOP
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Div 3
Dirty Harry 47 77.05%
Kelly's Heroes 14 22.95%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 02:31 PM

Default Re: My etiquette... reasons and apology

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'll take a different stance then almost everyone. I think it took a lot of guts to come out and apologize on the internet where 99% of people will rip you. I hope you get healthy and return to play again soon. As for the people who constantly rip her and have nothing positive to say, you really need to get a life. What makes you better than her? Everyone makes mistakes, get over it. Get better Brandi. Good luck.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i understand & agree with this to a point...but isn't this WAY beyond overkill with this girl?

she has acted horribly time & time again & either apologized - or come up with excuses for it...and then started the whole process over again, what...like 6 or 7 times now?

it sounds like she is super nice & chatty when things are going well for her at the table...and then about as bad as it gets when they aren't.

i'm all for hoping a sick girl gets well...but it's farily obvious brandi's got other problems going on here.
Old 07-10-2007, 02:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I've already went down 2 dress sizes. I've lost 4 inches off of my waist, and 3 off my hips. I usually weigh around 125, but have lost so much weight so quickly... I am now around 113 pounds.

[/ QUOTE ]
For me, this was the BEST part....essentially "even though I'm sick, I'm getting even hotter!"....lmfao....who the f#$k would even think this [censored] while this sick in the middle of the ME, let alone actually measure themselves or know how many dress sizes??? only this attn ho...

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, usually losing 12 pounds when you already look completely fine does not make someone hotter, especially if they are petite (which I believe Brandi is). The odd thing is that she doesn't actually look anywhere near 12 pounds lighter in the pictures from the WSOP, she looks normal.
Old 07-10-2007, 02:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Whoa. Whoa. Whoa.... wait a minute here. I really would like to clear this up because the person who wrote this is an [censored] and spun things out of context, and exaggerated them...

I did make a bad call and ask to see someone's cards. I had been in the hospital and gone for several hours. I did not know how anyone played and wanted to know what that person was betting so heavy into me with. I actually kept calling their bets, but on the river... I was told that I had to show my cards first. Which I did not understand. I thought because I was CALLING his bets in all previous rounds, that HE would have to show his cards first. Since that was not the case, and I was still confused... I asked to see the cards.
I got AA a total of 3 times, not four. And it was not within 90 minutes... more like two or three hours. I think I won only one of those times, although it might have been two. But I did not win much with it. When I lost, I lost most of my stack. And I DID NOT call my opponent an idiot. I said that I WAS THE IDIOT!!! I had a feeling I should have put him all in on 4th street but didn't. Instead I let him draw out on me. So I said that I AM AN IDIOT. I AM AN IDIOT.
What else is there to say? I definitely did not call him an idiot.

Also... The person on the phone was David. He asked me who was at my table. I did not say there are awful players. I said UNKNOWN players. The only person I knew was Mimi Tran.

I'm so sick of people taking something I do or say and then twisting it to make me look bad. I've been working very hard to be a positive and good person within this industry... to turn all the negative stuff around... I feel bad when I fall short of being a very good person.

Right now, I'm deathly ill.... I should not have played the tournament, but I had a lot of people counting on me whom I did not want to let down. And inevitably between my busting out and my words/actions during the day.... that exactly what I did.

[/ QUOTE ]

Since I am the [censored] I will respond....your "illness" must be affesting your memory....you chk called the flop then it was chked down and the bets were not big it was an insignificant pot and you dont have to see my cards to know I raised and chkd down a medium Ace or small pr its basic poker you classless XXXXX.

Seriously, you turned 2k into 200k playing poker and you dont know that you expose your hand first when the action goes check check on the river?

You did call the guy an idiot and he turned to me and said now Im an idiot.....You did complain about it over and over and did win much more with your AA the other 2 or 3 times you had it.....it was 2 hours cause i only played with you that long....and you did tell the person on the phone there are NO PLAYERS at this table....if you meant no name players then whatever but several looked at me and we exchanged looks after this comment so I am not the only one who interpretted it this way....

You can claim what you want but your track record is clear....remember what you want how you want.....this stuff happened hours ago and you fk it up that bad? Your a joke.
Old 07-10-2007, 02:38 PM

your 15 minutes is up no matter how hard you try to hold onto it
Old 07-10-2007, 02:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Whoa. Whoa. Whoa.... wait a minute here. I really would like to clear this up because the person who wrote this is an [censored] and spun things out of context, and exaggerated them...

I did make a bad call and ask to see someone's cards. I had been in the hospital and gone for several hours. I did not know how anyone played and wanted to know what that person was betting so heavy into me with. I actually kept calling their bets, but on the river... I was told that I had to show my cards first. Which I did not understand. I thought because I was CALLING his bets in all previous rounds, that HE would have to show his cards first. Since that was not the case, and I was still confused... I asked to see the cards.
I got AA a total of 3 times, not four. And it was not within 90 minutes... more like two or three hours. I think I won only one of those times, although it might have been two. But I did not win much with it. When I lost, I lost most of my stack. And I DID NOT call my opponent an idiot. I said that I WAS THE IDIOT!!! I had a feeling I should have put him all in on 4th street but didn't. Instead I let him draw out on me. So I said that I AM AN IDIOT. I AM AN IDIOT.
What else is there to say? I definitely did not call him an idiot.

Also... The person on the phone was David. He asked me who was at my table. I did not say there are awful players. I said UNKNOWN players. The only person I knew was Mimi Tran.

I'm so sick of people taking something I do or say and then twisting it to make me look bad. I've been working very hard to be a positive and good person within this industry... to turn all the negative stuff around... I feel bad when I fall short of being a very good person.

Right now, I'm deathly ill.... I should not have played the tournament, but I had a lot of people counting on me whom I did not want to let down. And inevitably between my busting out and my words/actions during the day.... that exactly what I did.

[/ QUOTE ]

Since I am the [censored] I will respond....your "illness" must be affesting your memory....you chk called the flop then it was chked down and the bets were not big it was an insignificant pot and you dont have to see my cards to know I raised and chkd down a medium Ace or small pr its basic poker you classless XXXXX.

Seriously, you turned 2k into 200k playing poker and you dont know that you expose your hand first when the action goes check check on the river?

You did call the guy an idiot and he turned to me and said now Im an idiot.....You did complain about it over and over and did win much more with your AA the other 2 or 3 times you had it.....it was 2 hours cause i only played with you that long....and you did tell the person on the phone there are NO PLAYERS at this table....if you meant no name players then whatever but several looked at me and we exchanged looks after this comment so I am not the only one who interpretted it this way....

You can claim what you want but your track record is clear....remember what you want how you want.....this stuff happened hours ago and you fk it up that bad? Your a joke.

[/ QUOTE ]

HMMMMM. who should i believe ? Brandi or VinceVegas? This is a tough one.

quote from dummy.
[ QUOTE ]
Right now, I'm deathly ill....

[/ QUOTE ]

Ugh do you know what the worlds "deathly ill" mean? Unless you are currently in the OR/ICU im betting you dont.

brandi, U R DUM. k bye.
Old 07-10-2007, 02:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
your 15 minutes is up no matter how hard you try to hold onto it

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's all hope so.
Old 07-10-2007, 03:07 PM

LOL @ I should be in the hospital, am extremely sick, etc, etc. .... Let me quickly post to 2+2.

Awesome.
Old 07-10-2007, 03:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So you basically have tonsillitis....

let me be the first to say it,

Lol Tonsillitisaments.....

Get them yanked, buy some Ice cram and sorbet till healed, and stop using IWTSTH. Try feminine charm to get the info you need instead of being a [deleted]....

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait a minute. Brandi has tonsillitis. Greg Oden has tonsillitis.

[ QUOTE ]
Tonsillitis usually spreads from person to person by contact with the throat or nasal fluids of someone who is already infected.

[/ QUOTE ]

Possible hookup?
Old 07-10-2007, 03:14 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'll take a different stance then almost everyone. I think it took a lot of guts to come out and apologize on the internet where 99% of people will rip you. I hope you get healthy and return to play again soon. As for the people who constantly rip her and have nothing positive to say, you really need to get a life. What makes you better than her? Everyone makes mistakes, get over it. Get better Brandi. Good luck.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, it takes a lot of guts to consistently act like an ass, apologize half heartedly on the internet and then act like its okay. really shows someones true character...

i agree that everyone makes mistakes. They just dont constantly keep making the same retarded mistakes over and over and over and thinking an apology makes everything forgiven.
Old 07-10-2007, 03:14 PM

Is it true that women don't drive well?
Closed Thread