Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-19-2006, 11:35 PM

Default Post here if...

...you're beginning to be convinced that Party's "random number generator" is full of [censored] and the fish somehow have some cheat program, you're running like absolute crap for far too long and you think poker blows a giant baluga whale penis.
Old 07-19-2006, 11:36 PM

Default Re: Post here if...

starting to wonder...
10k hands at breakeven and then tonight I play 700 hands and lose 250 at 1/2...
Old 07-19-2006, 11:42 PM

I actually had someone ISOLATE PUSH my raise with Q6clubs when I had AKs pf in the 40k guaranteed.

He flopped a flush.

Later on, in a cash game I turn two pair w/ A8o, and some [censored] overbet pushes against my bet w/ AJo.

Rivers a J.

What the [censored].
Old 07-19-2006, 11:44 PM

can i post here if i think that you don't realise you can't win because you aren't very good?
Old 07-19-2006, 11:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I actually had someone ISOLATE PUSH my raise with Q6clubs when I had AKs pf in the 40k guaranteed.

He flopped a flush.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL donkaments.
Old 07-19-2006, 11:50 PM

I'm convinced...

I decided to fire off an email to party support about how pissed i was that they disconnected me (only on one of my 3 tables) when i held AA in a 120$ pot with 3 players on the turn.. This is in the middle of a large downswing and my worst month by far of my pro career.. Of course they never replied to my email, but I'm pretty sure they've ripped the doomswitch right off the wall and put it into over-drive.. I think they must have also called their buddies over at Full Tilt poker and told them they oughtta do the same to make things as miserable as possible for me.
Old 07-19-2006, 11:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
can i post here if i think that you don't realise you can't win because you aren't very good?

[/ QUOTE ]
hahaha you're hilarious, douche. Can't stop you from being a complete wanker because it makes you feel cool. Way to be cool. Dude.
Old 07-20-2006, 12:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
hahaha you're hilarious, douche. Can't stop you from being a complete wanker because it makes you feel cool. Way to be cool. Dude.

[/ QUOTE ]
w/e at least i'm not a fish
Old 07-20-2006, 12:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm convinced...

I decided to fire off an email to party support about how pissed i was that they disconnected me (only on one of my 3 tables) when i held AA in a 120$ pot with 3 players on the turn.. This is in the middle of a large downswing and my worst month by far of my pro career.. Of course they never replied to my email, but I'm pretty sure they've ripped the doomswitch right off the wall and put it into over-drive.. I think they must have also called their buddies over at Full Tilt poker and told them they oughtta do the same to make things as miserable as possible for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I [censored] hate that [censored]! Nothing pisses me off more than that. Sometimes I wish I could sue my ISP too. I hate them when my fn internet goes out and I have to stop playing b/c I have no dp.
Old 07-20-2006, 12:07 AM

I didn't post here.