Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-26-2007, 05:25 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Year end iron man bonus

Even if it is cumulative, you can only make $250/month, plus $1200 if you qualified all 12 months (in my fantasy world), for a total of $4200. Somehow I doubt this is what's happening.
Old 11-26-2007, 05:36 PM

I still don't get it...yet.

Old 11-26-2007, 05:41 PM

lol, it's going to be tough as hell to clear this bonus if the total amounts stack, tho i doubt that's what's going to happen when this all gets sorted out
Old 11-26-2007, 05:43 PM

If this is FTs way of trying to keep players starting Jan 1, it may work. I have already sent 10 e-mails saying I am switching to Stars if more bonuses are not given and the store is updated more often (and when it is updated the iPod Touches aren't on backorder for 10 weeks!)

Did they actually listen?

[ QUOTE ]
lol, it's going to be tough as hell to clear this bonus if the total amounts stack, tho i doubt that's what's going to happen when this all gets sorted out

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't even think about that. wow. It really may take ALL month to clear. This bonus probably counts as a deduction to MGR for rakeback purposes, which makes the whole thing much less attractive (speculation - anyone know?)
Old 11-26-2007, 05:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You’ll have all of January to turn your bonus dollars into cash by playing in our real money ring games and tournaments.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you have to clear the bonus $, to release it - then you can be almost 100% certain it comes out of your MGR.
Old 11-26-2007, 06:00 PM

From their webpage:

The maximum possible bonus a player may earn is $1,200.
Old 11-26-2007, 06:02 PM

I'm 90% sure the calculations on the our personal Iron Man pages are currently screwed up. FTP has a habit of messing things up the first time they're released. I assume this'll probably be fixed within the next day or so.

About time we got an extra bonus. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

EDIT: If my off-the-top-of-the-head calculations are correct, this just about doubles the worth of the Iron Man promotion.
Old 11-26-2007, 06:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You’ll have all of January to turn your bonus dollars into cash by playing in our real money ring games and tournaments.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you have to clear the bonus $, to release it - then you can be almost 100% certain it comes out of your MGR.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is not as big a deal as people may think. for every $100 off the MGR from bonus money, it's $27 less in rakeback (assuming the usual 27%). so in essence, if you get 27% rakeback, you're still making $73 more if you clear the bonus.
Old 11-26-2007, 06:21 PM

We're very sorry for some early confusion. The web page is being fixed now, but these three steps should sum up the promotion.

1. You have to make at least Bronze in December for it to count

2. We count every month you made an Ironman level from January to December 2007. $25 in bonus for each month of Bronze, $50 for Silver, $75 for Gold, $100 for Iron. Therefore the maximum possible bonus you can get is $1200. I realize the page might say more than that, sorry.

3. You do have to earn the bonus in January. The bad news is you actually get $0.05 of bonus for every Full Tilt Point you earn (it's usually $0.06 for our bonuses). The good news is that it does NOT affect rakeback. This bonus is tracked on a web page, and you get one lump sum payment at the end of January. If you only clear $328 in bonus, you'll get paid the $328. Also, you could earn another bonus at the same time as this, so if you have enough Ironman Medals to buy a bonus from the store, January would be a good time.

Sorry again for the confusion,

Doug
Old 11-26-2007, 06:32 PM

Thanks for the reply, FTPDoug. Pretty cool that you're not going to deduct it from rakeback.

So how bout dem FTP Answers threads?