Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-23-2007, 06:19 PM

Default Re: Heroes - Hatefest 10-22-07

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone think that burned face Nathan could start to manifest itself as a separate personality similar to the Nikki/Jessica thing last year?

[/ QUOTE ]

please no
Old 10-23-2007, 06:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone think that burned face Nathan could start to manifest itself as a separate personality similar to the Nikki/Jessica thing last year?

[/ QUOTE ] It would have made perfect sense for Nathan to die in the explosion and become Peter's Jessica. That would've been pretty cool.

But no, I don't think Nathan's mirror image/nightmare image is Jessica-like.
Old 10-23-2007, 07:04 PM

God the writers of this show really know how to come up with really great powers and ideas and execute them in the fking lamest way possible. Jumprope - are you fking kidding me??!!?!?
Old 10-23-2007, 07:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
God the writers of this show really know how to come up with really great powers and ideas and execute them in the fking lamest way possible. Jumprope - are you fking kidding me??!!?!?

[/ QUOTE ] no joke. thats waht Im saying. She doesnt have to do something in front of tons of people. Her and jerry curl boy can go somewhere in private and so something cool.
Old 10-23-2007, 07:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
God the writers of this show really know how to steal ideas for powers that Stan Lee and a bunch of other comic book writers came up with many years ago and execute them in the fking lamest way possible. Jumprope - are you fking kidding me??!!?!?

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-23-2007, 08:02 PM

Saw
episode

Show
still
blows.
Old 10-23-2007, 08:55 PM

Getting rid of the life/death siblings + flying boy + having Kristen Bell did a lot for this episode, still wasn't great but I'll keep watching especially with the prospect of Montreal in the near future (I don't know why honestly, but being born and raised there, depictions of MTL on tv always entertain me).

The major concern at this point is that sooner than later we're gonna need some action. They cut away from a killing by a new character, don't show any of these legendary heroic battles in japan but they still showed the retarded skip rope scene?! (that scene was not only horrible it was completely unnecessary, Micah could just as easily have turned on the kung fu movie and they could have jumped to their next scene without losing one important bit of exposition or dialogue).

If you haven't seen K Bell before pick up Veronica Mars s. 1 asap, she was also great in a couple of eps of Deadwood she was in.
Old 10-23-2007, 09:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

God I hope not. One split personality is ok, but two is stupid... unless it turns him into a real crazy-type super villain. That might be cool.
Old 10-23-2007, 10:02 PM

Just watched it after downloading(which is great cuz u can fast foward thru all the lame stuff)

This show still blows
Old 10-23-2007, 10:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The jump-rope symbolizes her desire to return to childhood and her inability to take on the unfamiliar.