Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-13-2007, 01:35 AM

Default Re: Beat: Curtis Not As Good as First Two CDs

u honestly thought this was better? this is garbage, gun go off came on and i thought, "hell yeh 50 is back", then the rest of the [censored] comes on, trash, all of it was made for white people to dance to obvi, and wtf is with the one thats edited, and where the [censored] is lloyd banks, and why doesnt buck get a verse but yayo does [censored] that and why does he say ft dr dre and he doesnt even get a verse are u [censored] kidding me, dont waste ur money anyone, use torrents

edit: i am a huge 50 cent fan, P.O.T.D. and get rich and beg for mercy are 3 of my fav cds, hes too full of himself now
Old 09-13-2007, 01:39 AM

First off he changes his style and its interesting and new. Second the song is edited because its talking about some real sh$t so he has to bleep out names. Listen to what he is actually saying and Im sure you can figure out why he edited parts out. Dr Dre normally does not rap he produces. Why have 50 right him a ryme to spit. 50 could just spit it himself.

Give this CD another couple listen threws and youll love it. Its much like many Jay Z cds. It will grow on you.
Old 09-13-2007, 01:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
First off he changes his style and its interesting and new. Second the song is edited because its talking about some real sh$t so he has to bleep out names. Listen to what he is actually saying and Im sure you can figure out why he edited parts out. Dr Dre normally does not rap he produces. Why have 50 right him a ryme to spit. 50 could just spit it himself.

Give this CD another couple listen threws and youll love it. Its much like many Jay Z cds. It will grow on you.

[/ QUOTE ]

A. 50 cent came up on the foundation of pissing people off, blanking out names is him becoming a bitch. Not to mention im not listening to a [censored] song where 90% of the lyrics are blanked out, i can download an instrumental for that

B. The idea of 50 cent writing for dr dre and thereby being better at writing than dr dre is the most laughable thing ive ever heard. He doesnt rap? How do u think he got started? Supposedly hes makin a new one eventually, although thats been announced since 2003, but the point is, he raps, hes done so on games mixtapes, why the hell cant 50 find his mentor a spot

C. Where the [censored] is lloyd banks, was dont push me no the absolute best song on get rich beside many men?
Old 09-13-2007, 01:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A. 50 cent came up on the foundation of pissing people off, blanking out names is him becoming a bitch. Not to mention im not listening to a [censored] song where 90% of the lyrics are blanked out, i can download an instrumental for that

B. The idea of 50 cent writing for dr dre and thereby being better at writing than dr dre is the most laughable thing ive ever heard. He doesnt rap? How do u think he got started? Supposedly hes makin a new one eventually, although thats been announced since 2003, but the point is, he raps, hes done so on games mixtapes, why the hell cant 50 find his mentor a spot

C. Where the [censored] is lloyd banks, was dont push me no the absolute best song on get rich beside many men?

[/ QUOTE ]

Why I argue with someone who knows nothing about Hip-Hop I have no idea, but here it goes.

DR DRE DOES NOT WRITE RYMES [censored] FACE.

1. NWA years Ice Cube wrote his raps.
2. The Chronic Snoop wrote everything.
3. The Chronic 2001 was written by Jay Z and Knocturnal.

HE ALWAYS USES GHOSTS WRITERS.
Old 09-13-2007, 02:00 AM

i dont care what anyone thinks, i just want 50 to outsell kanye so kanye can go cry on national television about his fans being useless
Old 09-13-2007, 02:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why I argue with someone who knows nothing about Hip-Hop I have no idea, but here it goes.

[/ QUOTE ]

are u saying game wrote his parts for his mixtapes?
Old 09-13-2007, 09:13 AM

Im saying someone wrote his part on the mixtape and it would most likely be game. What is your point?
Old 09-13-2007, 10:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Jay Z wrote 1 song on 2001 so try again
Old 09-13-2007, 10:11 AM

nobody cares about g-unit since they got owned by everyone
Old 09-13-2007, 02:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
nobody cares about g-unit since they got owned by everyone

[/ QUOTE ]

they rocked when it was game buck banks and 50, and yayo was in jail. then they [censored] it up