Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > High Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-14-2007, 02:05 PM

Location: Don\'t Call it a comeback... Ive been here for years
Default Re: HSNL [censored] THREAD NOVEMBER

at that point it was half-ish. Luckily i had done very well before the bad time.
Old 11-14-2007, 02:30 PM

so i get bluff magazine in the mail - i assume that means poker sites are selling our personal data? pretty sweet.

anyway, this is like the third issue i've received. i keep them in the bathrooom mainly because i would feel like a moron reading them anywhere else. so the magazine is garbage - like terrible writing - truly awful almost across the board - from content, to style to grammar, however....

WOW jman is phenomenal. the content is always brilliant, but more than that - in a sea of such crap - his writing style is nearly perfect. just hits their demographic right in the chest. jman - i predict you will be really good at everything in life.

so bluff - more jman, less stories by ZJ about traveling around the world flexing.
Old 11-14-2007, 02:36 PM

I subscribed to Cardplayer in high school and my Dad still pays for it. I think I would rather have Bluff tbh, I used to look forward to reading Negreanu and Hellmuth articles but now they just piss me off because they play so bad. I like "H2H Combat" though which has featured raptor and sbrugby
Old 11-14-2007, 04:21 PM

if i ever catch myself subscribing to a poker magazine i might have to kil lmyself
Old 11-14-2007, 05:12 PM

Location: Don\'t Call it a comeback... Ive been here for years

i agree jman, your articles are well done.
Old 11-14-2007, 05:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
so i get bluff magazine in the mail - i assume that means poker sites are selling our personal data? pretty sweet.

anyway, this is like the third issue i've received. i keep them in the bathrooom mainly because i would feel like a moron reading them anywhere else. so the magazine is garbage - like terrible writing - truly awful almost across the board - from content, to style to grammar, however....

WOW jman is phenomenal. the content is always brilliant, but more than that - in a sea of such crap - his writing style is nearly perfect. just hits their demographic right in the chest. jman - i predict you will be really good at everything in life.

so bluff - more jman, less stories by ZJ about traveling around the world flexing.

[/ QUOTE ]
After reading this, I went to Bluff Magazine and looked clicked on "Content by Authors". It took me a while to remember Jman's real name because all I could think of was Jman or OMG. Not surprisingly, Bluff didn't have Phil Galfond on the pull down list.

Also, I didn't know Caby is spelled Cabby.

Maybe Nat should put more time into the website than online poker investigation and BBV [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 11-14-2007, 05:41 PM

xposted from msnl. a proposal for a poker based reality tv show.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...e=0&fpart=1
Old 11-14-2007, 06:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
if i ever catch myself subscribing to a poker magazine i might have to kil lmyself

[/ QUOTE ]

i was young
Old 11-14-2007, 06:14 PM

Blah fk college I have to write a 10 page short story by tomorrow, and I refuse to have someone do it for me because this is the one teacher I like and would feel bad by cheating him, and also he seems like too smart of a guy and probably knows my lousy writing style.
Old 11-14-2007, 06:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Blah fk college I have to write a 10 page short story by tomorrow, and I refuse to have someone do it for me because this is the one teacher I like and would feel bad by cheating him, and also he seems like too smart of a guy and probably knows my lousy writing style.

[/ QUOTE ]

i noticed lately you have been using capitalization and punctuation, i just want to note that that is a good start.