Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-06-2007, 02:07 AM

Default Re: ***24: 2/5***

Have you a valediction, Graem?
Old 02-06-2007, 02:21 AM

People really seem to remember past seasons more fondly than they really were look at the threads from season 4 and you have the exact same comments.

I agree with Technologic basically the first season was on such a small scale that it was easy to be realistic now they keep trying to make it bigger and bigger and bigger to the point where he have 5 nuclear bombs. Next season I expect to see some sort of massive doomsday device.
Old 02-06-2007, 02:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
"billions of lives are at stake...i need your help, PLEASE"

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 02-06-2007, 03:06 AM

first season i have watched real time on tv, the rest have been in a day or two on dvd. amazing how much packing it into 1 or 2 days improves the experience. all the flawed eps are hidden, generally on remember all the wtf moments.
Old 02-06-2007, 03:37 AM

Default Re: This Is the Weakest Season So Far

I don't get the complaints. I know that this family stuff has been pretty silly so far, but it's bound to get better. The main story (the suitcase nukes) will get restarted soon, and the show will be great, just like it always is. I'm sure that this season will be just as good as the others when it's all said and done.
Old 02-06-2007, 04:10 AM

not a lot of stuff going on here again...i had read somwhere that morris was the engineer who could activate the nuclear suitcase. I had read other spoilers and now I wish I had not read them...

this season seems like more character development for jack. i don't think we're going to see a lot of "i'm going in alone" and sticking up a convenience store or taking out a terrorist base rescuing the secretary of defense. Also a little bit ridiculous that now that Graehm's dead only when him and Phil Bauer were in the same room. Gee I wonder how that happened?!! I'm sure the next episode will at least patch up that plothole...but come on.
Old 02-06-2007, 04:20 AM

how did morris put up such a non-fight vs that guy, knowing he is only of use to him alive?

i cant decide what was more ridiculous between that and letting the dad and brother "have a moment" and then them not immediatly handcuffing the dad when the son was dead.

also Jack's dad's plan all along was to let himself and jack be marched to their grave by those two thugs and then just bank on jack's ability to overcome two guys with guns b4 either of them get killed?
Old 02-06-2007, 04:21 AM

How the heck can Jack be begging his brother to give up info and act like he cares for him so much when:

1) Gray tried to kill him just 30 minutes before; and

2) Jack put a plastic bag over Gray's head about an hour before?

Why would Jack care?

Also, why is Jack's Dad just allowed free access of the crime scene? I could have sworn he was a suspect just a few minutes ago. First, he asks Jack to go in. Jack said no. But he should have had CTU hold him or take him in. (I was saying this during the episode, not just because of what happened). He did a similar thing last season (or was it season 4), with the Russian hooker. He just immediately trusted her and left her unguarded.

And I saw the Morris thing happening from a mile away.

I don't mind things are predictable. But when they are setup in such silly ways (like letting one suspect have unsupervised access to another suspect), it gets annoying.
Old 02-06-2007, 04:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
also Jack's dad's plan all along was to let himself and jack be marched to their grave by those two thugs and then just bank on jack's ability to overcome two guys with guns b4 either of them get killed?

[/ QUOTE ]

He is Jack's Dad. He knows what Jack is capable of. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] But yes, that was stupid. How would he know that the terrorists were not well trained and did not know enough to get within 15 feet of the person you're killing?
Old 02-06-2007, 05:02 AM

well it would be interesting to see jack's dad's plan is. I guess he is going to await getting arrested by CTU, once Jack bauer receives word what the hell happened. I think they killed off Graem way too soon....they could've used him for some good plotlines.

It's a possibility that Morris set himself up and is doing some sort of covert sting operation...like attaching a tracer to the nuclear device.