Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Should we dedicate the Moderator's Playground to Fantasy Football for a couple weeks?
YES, lets try out Fantasy Football in the Playground 15 41.67%
NO, do something else 13 36.11%
I don't care, just show me the results 8 22.22%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-09-2007, 07:55 PM

Default Re: Defend against PartyPoker - mass mail revolt (PLEASE HELP)

[ QUOTE ]
so what you are saying is that because of one affiliate who is not even Partypoker-exclusive anymore putting "pressure" on Party they decided to [censored] all of their other affiliates and ruin some of them? where does this info come from? the only thing the big german affiliate said was that he will keep his eyes open for affiliates who offer RB and report them or something in this manner and thats it....

[/ QUOTE ]

Party Poker used to allow affiliates to offer rakeback. Then they decided to not allow it under pressure from non rb affiliates. They still allowed some very large affiliates to continue to offer it to their players, especially those already getting it.

CAP got all over Party. The trouble is that Party had put in writing that rakeback was allowed to be offered to some affiliates. Party then was forced to break agreements with affiliates that offered legal Party rakeback, even for players already receiving it. This show precident that Party will bow down to pressure from affiliates, even if the pressure forces them to reneg on deals they have already made.
Old 06-10-2007, 11:09 AM

Ask them to pass your email to affiliates. Don't mention not getting rakeback, but instead cite treatment of affiliates.
Old 06-11-2007, 12:30 PM

Bwah they screwed me for $600, which was still pending. But they saw it coming though, since they still have last month pending as well [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. This sucks, but I will leave party yeah [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img], why play against rocks when you don't have RB.
Old 06-11-2007, 04:14 PM

100% Cashout done and done.

My reasons:

1) I've only ever stayed at Party because of the rakeback

2) I want to be amongst the early cash-outs seeing as Party may have a difficult time actually paying the hard cash for the mass amount of cashouts that will surely follow.

It's funny. I feel kind of 'cleansed' now that I am free from Party.

Remember the days when Party was the biggest site, <u>by far</u>?? The US legistlature certainly knocked them far out of that position, but they still seemed viable at their smaller size. This recent 'business move' by Party will surely spell their end.

The Party is officially over. Good riddance.

Adam
Old 06-11-2007, 06:12 PM

I feel the same Adam. Looking forward to getting started again somewhere else.

But I disagree there will be a mass migration from Party. There will, however, be a large number of thinking players leaving. Which could mean the games get a bit better. lol. Wheels within wheels.
Old 06-12-2007, 08:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
so what you are saying is that because of one affiliate who is not even Partypoker-exclusive anymore putting "pressure" on Party they decided to [censored] all of their other affiliates and ruin some of them? where does this info come from? the only thing the big german affiliate said was that he will keep his eyes open for affiliates who offer RB and report them or something in this manner and thats it....

[/ QUOTE ]

Party Poker used to allow affiliates to offer rakeback. Then they decided to not allow it under pressure from non rb affiliates. They still allowed some very large affiliates to continue to offer it to their players, especially those already getting it.

CAP got all over Party. The trouble is that Party had put in writing that rakeback was allowed to be offered to some affiliates. Party then was forced to break agreements with affiliates that offered legal Party rakeback, even for players already receiving it. This show precident that Party will bow down to pressure from affiliates, even if the pressure forces them to reneg on deals they have already made.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do believe pressure from that big affiliate was the reason for Party`s actions as well. OTOH Party doesn`t want to lose action from high volume players, so there definitely will be a solution for those that don`t receive the unmentionable at the moment.
Old 06-13-2007, 09:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The post above is correct, what is going to happen is that the new affiliate will lose the rev share and the old affiliate will get nothing. Win/win for Party. No way Party goes back and says "Old affiliate someone stole your player, here is the back pay from that player".

[/ QUOTE ] And this is just the worst part of it...
Old 06-30-2007, 09:23 PM

Cash out Successful

my partypartners went from +1200 -&gt; -3k.

never ever party again.
Old 07-11-2007, 09:44 PM

What's the update on this issue? Are affiliates being paid or still getting screwed?
Old 07-11-2007, 11:59 PM

I love people acting like party betrayed then when they [censored] them out of RB when its NOT EVEN ALLOWED!

Sure if you are an affiliate, but I doubt the people in this thread are.