Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-23-2007, 06:44 AM

Default Re: Ok turn check?

[ QUOTE ]
Conclusion: You are probably a NL fish and I'm still not putting in another bet with ak UI

[/ QUOTE ]

Spot on! I checked and he c/f'ed brick river [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 10-23-2007, 08:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Conclusion: You are probably a NL fish and I'm still not putting in another bet with ak UI

[/ QUOTE ]

Spot on! I checked and he c/f'ed brick river [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was just getting back to offer some support, but I see you have given up [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

You were thinking like this?

His range is ~99+,ATs+,KQs,AJo+,KQo (don't know what players 3-bet this high). If u bet he will fold all OC's hand (not [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]) and CR his PP. But if we check he will put in a bet on the river with his entire range.

If this was true a check is better. But I believe he will call the turn with many of his OC's hands. Especially if u had been fooling around with 64s type of hands [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

Also we can not be sure he pay off with say KQ UI and if not we are just giving a FC without getting anything back.
Old 10-23-2007, 08:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Villain 3-bet pf and b/c this ragged board. Why do you put him on 8x or 7x or a SD?

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't, and that why I think the turn is an easy bet.
Old 10-23-2007, 08:59 AM

Spot on Sushi

Unfortunately he could read hands or he just had KQ [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I am a parrot but I do think its a closer spot than it seems if we knew that villain will fold oc's to a bet but put in a bet on river if turn checks through.

However if he can read hands this wont happen or if he will call both turn and river with Ax its better to just bet and bet.

I was overthinking it and should wait with the valuecheck for other spots.