Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-29-2007, 01:04 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
New Version 1.37 8/26/07

10. Fixed problem where the number of players and seats was not determined correctly in 2 man and 6 man tournaments. This caused problems reading the hero's stack size and M calculations on these 2 table sizes. If you ever play 2 man or 6 man Tournaments or SnGs, you will now need to Calibrate the seat colors for each table size on the Calib tab(classic tables with 2,6,8,9 seats AND racetrack tables with 2,6,8,9 seats).

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess my explanation of what tables I'm taking screenshots of was confusing. I'm on Play Money ring games. The only real problem I had was FTS not reading stack size on 6-max Racetrack view. Not reading # of players correctly I think is related to this somehow.

As you can see by this recent screenshot, the problem is still occuring. I'm sitting at a 6-max table in Racetrack view and FTS says I'm sitting at a 9-handed table. My stack size is unknown.

But notice this following screenshot. I'm sitting at a 6-max table in Classic view. FTS still says I'm on a 9-handed table, but my stack size is read. I think this is because the user's seat position is always directly at the bottom in Classic view, regardless of how many seats there are at the table.

To clarify, I'm the only one sitting in both of these screenshots, but as you can see the # of players is wrong in both instances. Finally, though you seem to have gone though a lot of trouble, using the new Calibrate Seat Color function doesn't help.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I confirmed what you noticed. It turns out that in play money tables, Full Tilt doesn't put the words "6 max" in the title bar, where they do put it in the money games. So the software does not detect the number of players correctly in 6 man play money tables. If you try your same test (without sitting down) at a 6 man money table, you'll see that it will correctly detect the number of players there.

To fix this would require that all people who are initially evaluating the program to do the new color calibration procedure, and I think that might be a burden on those people initially trying the program.

Are you evaluating FTS, or is this some functionality that you'd really like to have?

nano
Old 08-29-2007, 01:25 AM

The auto-reload feature is not working for me since the most recent update of FTS.
Old 08-29-2007, 02:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The auto-reload feature is not working for me since the most recent update of FTS.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is working for me here, and I haven't had any other reports of a problem with it. Check out the troubleshooting section here. It may be a table mod issue.
Old 08-29-2007, 04:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It is working for me here, and I haven't had any other reports of a problem with it. Check out the troubleshooting section here. It may be a table mod issue.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its working for me, but its still trying to reload full tables sometimes but not always (very intermittent). (this is large table at 1600x1200 screen Res)

Thanks for a great product!
Old 08-29-2007, 06:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Yes, I confirmed what you noticed. It turns out that in play money tables, Full Tilt doesn't put the words "6 max" in the title bar, where they do put it in the money games. So the software does not detect the number of players correctly in 6 man play money tables. If you try your same test (without sitting down) at a 6 man money table, you'll see that it will correctly detect the number of players there.

To fix this would require that all people who are initially evaluating the program to do the new color calibration procedure, and I think that might be a burden on those people initially trying the program.

Are you evaluating FTS, or is this some functionality that you'd really like to have?

nano

[/ QUOTE ]

I did try to do the color calibrations, but FTS still doesn't know how many seats there are on the 6-max play money ring games. So this function doesn't help this problem.

But regardless, I think there's an easier fix to the Play Money ring game problem.

All the Play Money ring game tables are labeled as "Play Chip #### - <stakes> - <game type>" and different stakes are either 9 or 6 handed.

NO LIMIT:
5/10, 100/200, 1000/2000, and 10K/20K are always 9 handed
25/50, 300/600, 3000/6000, and 25K/50K are always 6 handed

LIMIT:
10/20, 200/400, 2500/5000 are 9 handed
50/100, 1000/2000, 10K/20K are 6 handed

Same for Omaha tables. The only overlapping stakes are 1000/2000 and 10K/20K since in No Limit they're 9 handed, but in Limit they're 6 handed.

As to why this is so important to me, I'm trying to beat the highest play money stakes while trying to figure out some leaks I have. The higher level play money stakes are more stressful than most people think. For example, there is no reload option when you tilt away a 5 mil play chip bankroll. The risk of ruin for playing bad and having bad bankroll management is more stressful than playing real money microstakes imo.
Old 08-29-2007, 07:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

nano

[/ QUOTE ]

I did try to do the color calibrations, but FTS still doesn't know how many seats there are on the 6-max play money ring games. So this function doesn't help this problem.

But regardless, I think there's an easier fix to the Play Money ring game problem.

All the Play Money ring game tables are labeled as "Play Chip #### - <stakes> - <game type>" and different stakes are either 9 or 6 handed.

NO LIMIT:
5/10, 100/200, 1000/2000, and 10K/20K are always 9 handed
25/50, 300/600, 3000/6000, and 25K/50K are always 6 handed

LIMIT:
10/20, 200/400, 2500/5000 are 9 handed
50/100, 1000/2000, 10K/20K are 6 handed

Same for Omaha tables. The only overlapping stakes are 1000/2000 and 10K/20K since in No Limit they're 9 handed, but in Limit they're 6 handed.

Oh as far as why I'm on these tables, I'm a breakeven to losing cash player, so I'm retooling on the play money side, and this is my main use of your program right now. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a great suggestion about the table stakes. I never noticed the correlation between the table size and the stakes. That will be easy to implement. Send me an email and I'll send you a beta copy of a new version for you to test (I may have it ready tonight or tomorrow night).
nano
Old 08-29-2007, 07:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Its working for me, but its still trying to reload full tables sometimes but not always (very intermittent). (this is large table at 1600x1200 screen Res)

Thanks for a great product!

[/ QUOTE ]
Glad you like it.
I haven't seen it reload with full stack, but I mostly play sngs. If you have a chance, try enabling the Debug Tooltip (on the Misc) and see if it shows your stack size correctly there. And when it happens, see if you can spot what it thinks the stack size is when it does the reload with full stack. That might give me a clue.
nano
Old 08-30-2007, 03:59 AM

Just bought it yesterday and am very impressed. A few issues though:

(1) It takes a little while of the chips to reload regardless of whether it's set to manual or auto reload (about 5-8 seconds)

(2) I usually have to click multiple times on the buttons before the action is completed. Example: I go to a table to fold when it's my turn, but I have to click multiple times. Is this something inherent within the program?
Old 08-30-2007, 05:00 AM

Another quick thing: In Vista, the Full Tilt tables, when left in their default size, causes overlap on a 1600x1200 monitor. I have them tiled so they are a little smaller. When I use FTS, it automatically goes back to default size. Is there a fix for this? It's a small detail, but I thought I would ask.
Old 08-30-2007, 05:01 AM

Problem two is fixed; I just disabled the auto bet thing.