Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-30-2007, 02:30 AM

Default Re: Survivor China OFFICIAL THREAD

If James used one tonight he would've been in the clear I think. I doubt they would repeatedly go after him knowing that he is on to them.

I really wish he would've stuck around. I guess I'm rooting for Eric now.
Old 11-30-2007, 02:55 AM

just watched on the dvr and i can barely type im so mad at the world at how much of a screw up james was tonight.

the "second level thinking" comment above is so damn true. how could james NOT strategize ever the entire show. even erik, who has strategized never is more of a thinker than james.

james, prior to going on the show, must have watched season one on dvd and been like "oh look at that, they vote tribal lines all the way down after the merge. i get survivor strategy now. what shall i do with my millions?!?" i mean seriously, TWO IDOLS!!! if he only had one i could see him "rolling the dice" as he said because he might feel safe enough with still a few tribals to go.

still furious. i need somebody to tell me they punched a wall or something so i dont feel as bad. i really dont know why i care that this random gravedigger screwed up so bad but i liked him. he was hard working, challenge beastly (until recently) and honest/funny. he just did not know the meaning of the word strategy.

the final 10 minutes of the show were (for me, a fan of james...although i dont know why) like watching your sports team losing in the final minutes of a playoff game when all year they were flawless and seemed destined to win it all (hopefully the pats this year i hate them so much). or like unc last year in the tourney. how the frick did georgetown win that game?!?!

while i bet a lot of reactions of others are staged/reshot or pulled from different reactions, i bet all those reactions shots to his stupidity were 100% authentic.

also, if erik were a strategist, or even pg...they should gone to james. get on james' good side, eliminate an idol (pg doesnt even know there are 2 i dont think), eliminate a mastermind in todd (wrong word, moreso above average strategist), etc, etc. i havent watched many seasons but how can people not think?????????????? at all.

pg actually is the best strategist and thats not saying much. i hope all these people are really good at some obscure talent that makes them money cuz for the most part they suck at life.

also, james should sell the idols on ebay. if he gets 1/2 mil+ for each, i will call him the smartest man in the world.

also, if todd were smart, he would have still voted for pg. 7 votes. james and him for pg, denise/amanda/courtney for james, pg/erik max for todd, maybe james (like erik did).

i think in conclusion, i hope all dumb people die slow and painful deaths with no joy in their lives whatsoever.
Old 11-30-2007, 03:13 AM

yea, as i said james [censored] up

i also think pg could have played this a different way that might have been better for her. after her conversation with amanda, she basically knew that james was gonna be blindsided, therefore i think if she woulda warned james then he uses his idol and they get rid of todd, pg would have accomplished a ton. 1 idol would be gone, james would 100% now be against his former tribe and would side with pg and eric and going into the final 6 it would be her, eric and james vs. courtney, amanda, denise who are the extreme weak link in challenges. the major part in this would have been her and james overcoming their hate, but pg has been trying to pull in james for a while now and keep your enemies closer and all that and if she would have really sat him down and sincerely just told her to trust her and james could have still had a second idol even if it turned out he wasn't being backstabbed, pg could have set herself up very well for the final 6.

and yea, how does todd not go ahead and vote for pg as well as backup just in case james plays the idol.
Old 11-30-2007, 05:31 AM

PG completely messed up by not going to James as mentioned above. Can't believe she's so stupid as well. And why was Amanda telling her in the first place? Also retarded.

But yeah, James wins retard of the century for not playing an idol.

It makes you mad to watch the lack of thought by 95% of survivors, but as someone was saying at the beginning of the thread, they choose most of the people based on lack of intelligence or else the show would be very boring and everyone would be non-confrontational.
Old 11-30-2007, 05:45 AM

Pretty ridiculous. I have to root for amanda now, but PG blundered her way into a ridiculous position and squandered it.

If she tells James and gets him to play an idol to save himself, she gets rid of Todd and eliminates one of James' idols in addition to earning his allegiance.

However, these kinds of risky moves sometimes backfire, and just staying out of the fray isn't such a bad move. I think the last 3-4 episodes have been super +++EV for Erik, he might just win this thing.
Old 11-30-2007, 08:34 AM

He should've auctioned off his idols to the other players, like say if they go on to win, they give him 10k.

Yeah sucks, I lost 100 on him, he wasn't one of those arrogant black guys on the previous seasons, and had the strength to win each challenge. Also he seemed like he knew what he was doing, besides not using the idols. My pick now is probably going to be Amanda, cause shes in a good spot with everyone.
Old 11-30-2007, 09:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The black man gets screwed again.

[/ QUOTE ]

He screwed himself by not using one of his idols! What an idiot! James dug his own grave.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL....how ironic
Old 11-30-2007, 10:04 AM

I can't beleive he didn't play the idol. He smelled the fishiness of the situation but didn't pull the trigger.

He was like a noob poker player holding a straight.... with 5 diamonds on the board.
Old 11-30-2007, 06:37 PM

yes, now that i've thought about it, i agree pg should have told james beforehand. she should've encouraged him to keep quiet and play the idol. she could even say it's okay for james to still vote for her. explain the entire situation to him step by step. it is a risky plan mainly because (a) james might do anything at that point, including spewing pg's claim to the rest of the tribe and (b) she didn't know for sure eric would vote todd also. in a tiebreak situation pg has more votes than todd (right?) so she would be out if those rules still apply. she took the safe/survival route instead of doing some heavy lifting.

also, let's say todd got voted out. so now maybe pg has james on her side in a 3 vs. 3 situation. so what? james still has an immunity idol and will be hard to eliminate. her odds to win are still quite low, if james is in the game. pg can't beat anyone at the end though, so maybe this factor is moot.

at this point pg needs to swing denise. denise can beat pg or eric in the final two/three. but if she stays with her old tribe, she never makes it that far.
Old 11-30-2007, 07:38 PM

You guys are forgetting how much James absolutely hates PG. There's no doubt in my mind he would've went to Todd and Amanda and PG would've been gone. JRB tried the same thing with James and he was moved way up on the chopping block.

The only way that it might've worked is if Eric warned him about it right before tribal. Of course, I think Eric, the virgin, has a crush on Amanda and is hopelessly praying that he somehow works his way into that alliance rather than going with an outcast alliance.

I still think James should've secretly given one of the idols to somebody else in his alliance at the merge. He gains the trust of someone and will know exactly when to play the idol if his alliance turns on him.

Boo to the producers for not having at least one pure strength challenge or one where you at least have to run a little bit. They knew James would win it and thus produce less drama. I guarantee you next week they'll be some type of obstacle course.