Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2007, 11:17 PM

Default Re: How did Chris Fergusson turn $600 into $13,800 in one month?

I guess I am going to stop looking for advice in poker forums. All I am getting is a bunch of stupid [censored] with nothing productive to add. If you have nothing to say just shut the [censored] up.
Old 08-15-2007, 11:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I guess I am going to stop looking for advice in poker forums. All I am getting is a bunch of stupid [censored] with nothing productive to add. If you have nothing to say just shut the [censored] up.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would start playing Heads up Razz sit n gos.
Old 08-15-2007, 11:26 PM

maybe chris did it with voodoo and sellyursoulaments.

maybe you can email chris and ask how he did it or go to his site and ask someone there who might know.

regardless op, if what he did is true, it probably involved some kind of sick heater or..........voodoo/sellyursoulaments.
Old 08-15-2007, 11:29 PM

take your BR to NL1000 you can have 13k in maybe 10 hours
Old 08-15-2007, 11:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, you posted this in News, Views and Gossip. That's akin to putting a "kick-me" sign on your back before walking down a high school hall.

You might try the Beginners Forum (seriously). You probably won't get flamed and you might even get some useful advice.
Old 08-16-2007, 12:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
How did Chris Fergusson turn $600 into $13,800 in one month? It took him 7 months to turn $100 into almost $1,000 and now all of a sudden he makes this crazy jump in profits (http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/chris-ferguson-challenge) . I am getting a little bit tired of hearing these weird stories about people turning a [censored] bankroll of hundreds into 5 figures in 1-2 months. People like Brian "sbrugby" Townsend and Tom "durrr" Dwan come to mind. I also read on his bio in his new website that Patrik Antonius did a similar thing turning $200 into $20,000 in two months (http://www.patrikantonius.com/about.htm). Chris Fergusson project was believable until the middle of July but this crazy jump just makes me scratch my head. Yeah I know he is a Pro when years and years of experience in poker, but even Fergusson was making steady progress in small increments not crazy jumps in profits until a month ago. Can you please tell if he has changed his strategy so perhaps I could what he does? I have built my bankroll from $50 to $1,000 playing and bonus whoring in 7 months and will really like to see my bankroll grow faster.

[/ QUOTE ]

Point To Consider #1 : Chris Ferguson has a PhD in computer science

Point To Consider #2 : Chris Ferguson owns Full Tilt Poker
Old 08-16-2007, 12:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
How did Chris Fergusson turn $600 into $13,800 in one month? It took him 7 months to turn $100 into almost $1,000 and now all of a sudden he makes this crazy jump in profits (http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/chris-ferguson-challenge) . I am getting a little bit tired of hearing these weird stories about people turning a [censored] bankroll of hundreds into 5 figures in 1-2 months. People like Brian "sbrugby" Townsend and Tom "durrr" Dwan come to mind. I also read on his bio in his new website that Patrik Antonius did a similar thing turning $200 into $20,000 in two months (http://www.patrikantonius.com/about.htm). Chris Fergusson project was believable until the middle of July but this crazy jump just makes me scratch my head. Yeah I know he is a Pro when years and years of experience in poker, but even Fergusson was making steady progress in small increments not crazy jumps in profits until a month ago. Can you please tell if he has changed his strategy so perhaps I could what he does? I have built my bankroll from $50 to $1,000 playing and bonus whoring in 7 months and will really like to see my bankroll grow faster.

[/ QUOTE ]

Point To Consider #1 : Chris Ferguson has a PhD in computer science

Point To Consider #2 : Chris Ferguson owns Full Tilt Poker

[/ QUOTE ]

wow.......kind of a stretch, dont u think romo?
Closed Thread