Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip

Old 08-14-2007, 03:28 PM

Default Re: Brian Townsend\'s Downswing (for all the Brian Townsend haters)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
busted,

There would be a chance that he goes broke except for the $400,000 a month he's pulling in from his 25% ownership share of CardRunners.

[/ QUOTE ]

if brian is making this much from CR then i must have more money than i thought.
tc

[/ QUOTE ]
how do you say "pwned" in Spanish?
Old 08-14-2007, 03:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
spacejanitor, yur post is complete nonsense. everything u say in yur post is complete contradictions of yur own statements. yur jealous yet u have respect for him. he may go busto but u have no doubt he'll come back. he took a shot in the big game but got killed but who can blame him for trying. jesus christ man, u sound like a woman......make up yur damn mind.

[/ QUOTE ]

My post was consistent and not contradictory at all. Your lack of reading comprehension skills isn't my problem. Also note, that "busto" by the standards of a 300/600 NLHE player doesn't mean the same thing as for a recreational player.

I'm tempted to just say "go [censored] yourself" or something, but I honestly don't care enough about your stupidity to do that.

[/ QUOTE ]

i swear its like yur gay and u dont know it. yur contradicting yurself again:

I'm tempted to just say "go [censored] yourself" or something, but I honestly don't care enough about your stupidity to do that.

if u dont care, then why do u bother replying?

r u one of those dorks who paints his finger nails black?

bustedromo typed in great detail about something most people dont want to understand because the truth hurts. and here u come with yur contradictory statements to try and shoot him down and win friends by standing on the side of the majority.

it takes a lot of guts and vision and understanding for bustedromo to say what he said.........and he ended up being right.
Old 08-14-2007, 03:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]

it takes a lot of guts and vision and understanding for bustedromo to say what he said.........and he ended up being right.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, joke account or bustedromos nutlicker?
Old 08-14-2007, 04:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, joke account or bustedromos nutlicker?

[/ QUOTE ]

why did u have to edit yur post? change yur mind about something at the last minute?

u seem like the type who cant make up his or her mind.
Old 08-14-2007, 04:29 PM

SG,

"how do you say "pwned" in Spanish?"

Oh wow, the random numbers I threw out were just as valid as all the random speculation on Brian's bankroll and potential bustoness? WHAT A F'ING SURPRISE!
Old 08-14-2007, 04:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
spacejanitor, yur post is complete nonsense. everything u say in yur post is complete contradictions of yur own statements. yur jealous yet u have respect for him. he may go busto but u have no doubt he'll come back. he took a shot in the big game but got killed but who can blame him for trying. jesus christ man, u sound like a woman......make up yur damn mind.

[/ QUOTE ]

My post was consistent and not contradictory at all. Your lack of reading comprehension skills isn't my problem. Also note, that "busto" by the standards of a 300/600 NLHE player doesn't mean the same thing as for a recreational player.

[/ QUOTE ]

i swear its like yur gay and u dont know it. yur contradicting yurself again:

if u dont care, then why do u bother replying?

r u one of those dorks who paints his finger nails black?

bustedromo typed in great detail about something most people dont want to understand because the truth hurts. and here u come with yur contradictory statements to try and shoot him down and win friends by standing on the side of the majority.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hhehehehehe Nice hand Paul!
Old 08-14-2007, 04:33 PM

One hit wonders. they are in every sport. He MAY be very good all I am saying if that time will tell. Lets see if in 3 years anybody can remember his name. Coffee is very good in Naples.
Old 08-14-2007, 05:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
SG,

Oh wow, the random numbers I threw out were just as valid as all the random speculation on Brian's bankroll and potential bustoness? WHAT A F'ING SURPRISE!

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you ever heard such thing as an EDUCATED guess?
You can have a pretty good idea of BT's roll, cardrunners revenue, etc, by taking the information that you DO know extrapolating it, and adding margins for error
Old 08-14-2007, 05:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
SG,

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you ever heard such thing as an EDUCATED guess?
You can have a pretty good idea of BT's roll, cardrunners revenue, etc, by taking the information that you DO know extrapolating it, and adding margins for error

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he was setting up a point rather than making a real guess.
Old 08-14-2007, 05:25 PM

just saw CR has 8000 registered members
my guess is then about 350k a year for BT if he indeed has 25%