Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-22-2007, 08:18 AM

Default Re: B, B, or V: Hot girl on my left @ Bellagio flirts w/ me; I bust he

We went back to the Bellagio tonight; Cumulonimbus' girl was playing again (at table 31 for any 2+2ers that were there; she was the super hot blonde), and the plan was for him to get a table change over to her table, but we all decided to go to Caesar's to play 1/2 uncapped and get hammered. Instead of sticking with his girl, Cumulo didn't want to stick around and decided to ask her to come to Caesar's with us; sadly, she declined, even though they were sexing each other through eye contact across the poker room the whole night leading up to this conversation. I think I felt worse about this than he did, I was really hoping he would pull through [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

We got over there and they started up a 4/8 HORSE game for us, which was pretty fun for a few hours. I only really won one big pot, at limit HE:

DJ Sensei raises UTG, carrotsnake 3bets, I 4bet 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], DJ caps at 5 bets, we all call. Flop 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]; DJ leads, I raise, he 3-bets, I call for deception. Turn 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], he leads, I raise, he calls. River 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], he checks, I say "bet", he says "raise" before I can even put chips out, I say "3-town" before the word "raise" even leaves his mouth, he snapcalls K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. Ship!

Beat: I dropped $200 in the mixed game after already dropping $500 at 2/5 [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I suck at the poker.
Old 06-22-2007, 08:24 AM

such a rigged-ass hand
Old 06-22-2007, 12:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
write her a letter

[/ QUOTE ]

or make her a mix tape.
Old 06-22-2007, 01:40 PM

Goofy you have learned a valuable lesson, which is that women at the poker table are generally huge flirts and that no one has any chance with them ever. Another excellent TR though!

Seriously though anyone who has played live poker at all and isn't retarded should know this.
Old 06-22-2007, 01:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
and the plan was for him to get a table change over to her table, but we all decided to go to Caesar's to play 1/2 uncapped and get hammered. Instead of sticking with his girl, Cumulo didn't want to stick around and decided to ask her to come to Caesar's with us; sadly, she declined, even though they were sexing each other through eye contact across the poker room the whole night leading up to this conversation.

[/ QUOTE ]

The goofyballer mojo appears contagious...Georgia Ave, these boys are in dire need of yours.
Old 06-22-2007, 02:42 PM

A hot chick hits on you at the poker table while playing 2/5NL and asks you for advice? Get the [censored] out!

Nah, this is good, goofy - you're gonna be alright with hot women, I feel. They are beginning to get the sense that you will be willing to provide for them + you are a good guy, so keep it up.

Barry
Old 06-22-2007, 03:34 PM

I think this girl is a vegas regular. What did her BF look like??? Normal build slightly olive skinned? If so the guy is a total clown
Old 06-22-2007, 03:44 PM

lol A+ but just because it's goofy.
Old 06-22-2007, 03:44 PM

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Goofy
Old 06-22-2007, 04:39 PM

Beat: You and your friends were the only ones thinking there was a chance you'd get somewhere with her.