Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-10-2007, 12:01 AM

Default Re: The New Official FTP Regulars Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
bad nit might be a bit harsh. i just don't get how anyone pays you off ever, i've got you at 13/10 over quite a few hands. i'm regulator, feel free to mock me/post hands.

[/ QUOTE ]
regulator06? I only have ~2K hands on you and ur VPIP is 17. Dont think its u. Anyway, I guess I missed jumpin on the LAG wagon. Having a wide range isn't THAT important. If you want to play 10/20+, it's very different. but not for 3/6 and 5/10. There are actually ways to use a narrow range to ur advantage too that a LAG style wouldn't be able to. There's really nothin wrong with bein a nit, it's just about manipulating hand ranges. I think it'd be interesting for me and say, jfish or jedi, to watch each other play.

[/ QUOTE ]
nits unite!
Old 10-10-2007, 12:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
his sn is otisrush

[/ QUOTE ]

i think you are otisrush

[/ QUOTE ]

busted

[/ QUOTE ]

what happen to that guy neways, haven't seen him in a while. Finally went busto?
Old 10-10-2007, 12:08 AM

hey checking account...if you post here im not ignoring you at the tables, my chat is banned
Old 10-10-2007, 12:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
bad nit might be a bit harsh. i just don't get how anyone pays you off ever, i've got you at 13/10 over quite a few hands. i'm regulator, feel free to mock me/post hands.

[/ QUOTE ]
regulator06? I only have ~2K hands on you and ur VPIP is 17. Dont think its u. Anyway, I guess I missed jumpin on the LAG wagon. Having a wide range isn't THAT important. If you want to play 10/20+, it's very different. but not for 3/6 and 5/10. There are actually ways to use a narrow range to ur advantage too that a LAG style wouldn't be able to. There's really nothin wrong with bein a nit, it's just about manipulating hand ranges. I think it'd be interesting for me and say, jfish or jedi, to watch each other play.

[/ QUOTE ]

idk how you ever get payed off by anyone decent. I don't use PAH but I am pretty sure I figured out how tight you were pretty quickly. you stood out as a nit @ FR tables, lol

I mean if your mixing in occasional big bluffs, range merging bets on the river and stuff then I can see how it could be profitable.
Old 10-10-2007, 12:20 AM

it's really no secret. A lot of times they'll get their money in w/ a decent draw, or an overpair on a drawy board. standard stuff. now im not sayin a 15/11 style is optimal, by no means. but im not lookin to be the best player and play a cts style, i just want to make money as steadily as possible w/ a little less variance.
Old 10-10-2007, 12:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
it's really no secret. A lot of times they'll get their money in w/ a decent draw, or an overpair on a drawy board. standard stuff. now im not sayin a 15/11 style is optimal, by no means. but im not lookin to be the best player and play a cts style, i just want to make money as steadily as possible w/ a little less variance.

[/ QUOTE ]

nit
Old 10-10-2007, 12:45 AM

in my rare play of 5/10, over a few months, i always seem to sit with ur_an_asset and he seems to 3-bet the fuckton of the button against me.

but i'm a nit too so I just nit it up with him.

i don't mind playing with drgiggy. he seems to have a hard on with putting alot of money in out of position or calling my nit 3-bets fairly lightly.
Old 10-10-2007, 12:49 AM

Does anybody have Trickysaharalolo as a winning player? I see that he's the only shortstacker regular at 2/4NL, I'm kinda curious as to whether or not he's a winner.
Old 10-10-2007, 12:51 AM

trickysarah small winner
Old 10-10-2007, 07:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
hey checking account...if you post here then why the [censored] do you hit "TIME" at every possible opportunity, it doesn't really take that long to decide if you want to fold a hand when it's folded to you in the CO, could you please stop holding up the game or play less tables

[/ QUOTE ]