Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-29-2007, 06:22 PM

Default Re: Help! No more Visa debit cards....

[ QUOTE ]

Do you really think the powers that be have the common sense to come to the poker forums for research. I don't think so.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I do. You have to be pretty stupid to think that it's at least not a possibility (probably likely), why take the chance?

oober's post above is 100% spot on, talk to the site directly, and keep sensitive information off the message boards.
Old 07-29-2007, 11:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Do you really think the powers that be have the common sense to come to the poker forums for research. I don't think so.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I do. You have to be pretty stupid to think that it's at least not a possibility (probably likely), why take the chance?

oober's post above is 100% spot on, talk to the site directly, and keep sensitive information off the message boards.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good Lord -- OF COURSE they are watching 2plus2. It doesn't matter. An entity the size of BofA can take care of itself. If they are still processing it is no mystery to the DOJ. PAAAAAALEASE....
Old 07-31-2007, 12:07 AM

First of all its ludicrous to think that more funding methods will be 'found out' because of a message board, so stop it.

Second, why is it so effin hard to get a decent answer here? One person had the intelligence to answer appropriately (ie 'all access visa worked for deposit as of July 28th)

Id say half the other people who said 'blank works' don't know for sure if it works even in the last week

Don't post if your an idiot or just want to flame.

Now that thats out of the way, what is this 'all access visa' you speak of. Is it a debit card or gift card?
Old 07-31-2007, 02:25 AM

All Access Visa is a gift card that you can buy at the gas station or the grocery store. These cards NO LONGER work on gambling sites.
Old 08-01-2007, 10:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Would someone confirm for me that they have tried to use a Visa gift card to deposit at FTP and it has been rejected. I've seen people talk about Stars but not FTP.

[/ QUOTE ]

FTP is dead also for all-access. I just wasted money on 1 today, then saw their thread.
Old 08-01-2007, 11:31 PM

Update

[ QUOTE ]

bull62
Thursday, July 26th, 2007, 5:41 PM
No clue if it's accurate but here's a cross post from P5's

just got off the phone with them after about 2 hours, ALL ACCESS GIFT CARDS no longer work because the gift card department of the netspend corporation has been sold to another bank, ibank if u need to know, this being said the new bank was already blocking gaming transactions thus the will not approve their use anymore on fulltilt or epass, however the reloadble cards WILL STILL work and can be purchased at most of the same places, I am by no means an expert but I did get quite high up the ladder on the phone with them, they even went so far as to transfer my existing gift cards over to my reloadable card and threw in an extra 50, if any one needs any more info feel free to pm me, take care

[/ QUOTE ]