Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-07-2007, 04:34 PM

Default Re: WTF US DOLLAR JESUS

I'll have to weigh in here (not that my opinion matters) and acknowledge that I think the United States is utterly ruined. The last 6 years have easily been the most destructive period I have ever witnessed in my lifetime (I'm 27) and I see it getting worse almost by the day as the fat, retarded, insulin-dependent populace is willingly coaxed ever-deeper into a soulless, isolationist, reactionary stance that will result in total military control and martial law within ten years, so long as they are still allowed to be seduced by flatscreen TVs and SUVs and at least allowed the ILLUSION of freedom in their daily lives (though the truth is anything but). If they start a war with Iran, which I am afraid will happen, not only will the dollar to about .35 Euro, but the price of gas will go to $10/gallon, a military draft will be instituted, and the Constitution will largely be overturned in practice. God, I miss Europe...
Old 11-07-2007, 04:35 PM

dammit, does this mean i have to move to europe
Old 11-07-2007, 04:37 PM

Canada's closer [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-07-2007, 04:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Canada's closer [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
hmmm, good point. how easy is it to get residence in Vancouver?
Old 11-07-2007, 04:42 PM

I'm just saying that unless something changes soon it's curtains for this once-great country. You heard it on 2p2 first from the sage mouth of justaPlayer.
Old 11-07-2007, 04:44 PM

Yeah, and I am strongly considering relocating myseld, I'd love to see the discussion get steered toward Canadian immigration/citizenship policies...
Old 11-07-2007, 04:47 PM

Thats disgraceful, is this going to be a trend?
Old 11-07-2007, 04:48 PM

Vancouver's cost of living is brutal. They rape you for housing there.

London is the bomb, 350,000 people, low cost housing, lots of work.
Old 11-07-2007, 04:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'll have to weigh in here (not that my opinion matters) and acknowledge that I think the United States is utterly ruined. The last 6 years have easily been the most destructive period I have ever witnessed in my lifetime (I'm 27) and I see it getting worse almost by the day as the fat, retarded, insulin-dependent populace is willingly coaxed ever-deeper into a soulless, isolationist, reactionary stance that will result in total military control and martial law within ten years, so long as they are still allowed to be seduced by flatscreen TVs and SUVs and at least allowed the ILLUSION of freedom in their daily lives (though the truth is anything but). If they start a war with Iran, which I am afraid will happen, not only will the dollar to about .35 Euro, but the price of gas will go to $10/gallon, a military draft will be instituted, and the Constitution will largely be overturned in practice. God, I miss Europe...

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 11-07-2007, 04:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That is me. Brilliant contribution!