Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: HOT or NOT
HOT 11 44.00%
NOT 14 56.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2007, 02:49 PM

Default Re: Mod Loses Prop Bet, Won\'t Respond To Me

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Ok. See that is all I wanted. This is the first real response about the matter since Wednesday of last week. Look at it from my perspective though, no responses, dodging questions about it, what would you do?

[/ QUOTE ]

obv start a bbv thread..

[/ QUOTE ]
haha

[/ QUOTE ]

I contacted adanthar before making this post.
Old 10-08-2007, 02:51 PM

Also... I think he is already super-mod, no? He is a mod in two forums.

All I wanted was an update or two. I generally like kyleb and don't like that I have to nag someone to pay up on their bet. I shouldn't have to do this. If I had loss it would have been shipped the second it was official.
Old 10-08-2007, 03:24 PM

Anyone who thinks OP is in anyway in the wrong here is sadly mistaken.

This sorta behavior from KyleB is exactly why he should be removed from modship
Old 10-08-2007, 03:26 PM

Yeah diomed don't worry dude you are not out of line at all
Old 10-08-2007, 04:09 PM

I had an in person (at his office in Seattle) handshake deal with Kyle and his partner to buy a few of my websites. When it came time to pay me he put me off several times. Finally when the money was 7 days late I said "okay, could you pay me 30% of what you owe". He said "no, we are having cash flow problems". So I said, "no problem, could you send me 10% or what you owed me a week ago?" No. sorry he said. I was trying to see if these guys were real or not so I could move on to another buyer. If you can't come up with 10% of $40,000 that means you have bad credit and no lines of credit to me so I had heard enough.

He said, "don't worry you will get your money". I told him to [censored] off and kicked him to the curb since I don't have time for jacks. I thought he was sincere (and his handshake was good) since I knew he was a big poster here that mentioned his "business" often on 2+2.

Kyles post replying to OP sounds similar to the way he acted towards me. Like I needed to be patient and understanding even though he couldnt come up with 10% of what he owed 7 days late. Thats not someone I want to do business with. I pay my bills on time. Next time I run a credit check.

If ya wanna compare beacons let me know Kyle. Or we could prop bet on whose is higher. I'll spot ya 50 points and give ya 2-1.

The OP might get his $200 but buyer/prop bettor beware on this mod, IMO.
Old 10-08-2007, 04:11 PM

Thread has potential!
Old 10-08-2007, 04:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I had an in person (at his office in Seattle) handshake deal with Kyle and his partner to buy a few of my websites. When it came time to pay me he put me off several times. Finally when the money was 7 days late I said "okay, could you pay me 30% of what you owe". He said "no, we are having cash flow problems". So I said, "no problem, could you send me 10% or what you owed me a week ago?" No. sorry he said. I was trying to see if these guys were real or not so I could move on to another buyer. If you can't come up with 10% of $40,000 that means you have bad credit and no lines of credit to me so I had heard enough.

He said, "don't worry you will get your money". I told him to [censored] off and kicked him to the curb since I don't have time for jacks. I thought he was sincere (and his handshake was good) since I knew he was a big poster here that mentioned his "business" often on 2+2.

[/ QUOTE ]

that is pretty [censored] up if that is true
Old 10-08-2007, 04:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[x] Degen Indian Bettors
Old 10-08-2007, 04:18 PM

Readers digest version but 100% true. Shook both of their hands after about a 70 minute meeting with both.

I never posted about it but this OP and Kyles response got me riled up.
Old 10-08-2007, 04:20 PM

interesting post Damit - lets see what Kyle has to say about this
Closed Thread