Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who has the long term edge? Ivey v. aba (NLHU)
Ivey 34 30.09%
aba 42 37.17%
BBV 37 32.74%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-17-2007, 01:34 AM

Default Re: Any Full Tilt Mods Yet? (1 included)

My Photoshop files are created that way - table shape, transparent background, then I put a gradient or w/e overtop of the transparency. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] I obviously modded my tables long before creating any mods myself.

I will think on it for a few days, and probably make the package in the old method of modding. I could add a new section to the bottom of the wiki page, and put these new PNG/JPG's etc..

meh, I didnt even know what avatar I had - it had been so long since I turned them OFF. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Apparently I picked the monkey when I first started at FT. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Old 08-17-2007, 05:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Wonder if this would be a less confusing system for first time modders?

[/ QUOTE ]
I think the new way you are doing it will be way easier for first time/beginning modders. It's a lot less confusing this way.

Any chance you could make a Racetrack table png like you did for the Classic tables? I would like to use some of your backgrounds above, but I don't have a RT table only to throw onto them.
Old 08-17-2007, 11:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I think the new way you are doing it will be way easier for first time/beginning modders. It's a lot less confusing this way.

Any chance you could make a Racetrack table png like you did for the Classic tables? I would like to use some of your backgrounds above, but I don't have a RT table only to throw onto them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this way would be less confusing, if this whole thread, and the wiki page, weren't designed around the original method of MOD'ing.

Here are 2 Black/Gray versions of the RT Table, with transparency, to be used in the \elements\ folder.

Old 08-17-2007, 11:34 AM

@ pokerman777
can u (or someone other) tell me, where i can dl the waffle card mod for fulltilt ?
maybe i am blind, but i can't find the mod. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
i saw, that u use it.

ty
Old 08-17-2007, 11:43 AM

I don't think he is using it currently, I think he was looking for someone (me?) to make a set of Waffle-clones.

I just tried sending a PM to Waffle to ask permission to clone his cards (and if he might have some old PSD files [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] ). His PM box is full. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] I will try and contact him through one of the threads he has recently posted in. If I can get permission, which I am sure he wont mind, I will try and work on that as my next deck mod.
Old 08-17-2007, 12:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Will an experienced modder please try this package (I made a ZIP and a RAR). * You should copy your current \table\ folder and paste it somewhere else on your PC, so you can paste it back overtop of this mod package. I took screengrabs step by step, as I unzipped it to my Dtop, and pasted it into my C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\Graphics\.

I left the default chips, and used an older popular deck (5.0 Bright Backs). I incluted a Text file with instructions on changing cards. I also included a copy of the default FT deck in the \elements\ folder. This uses solid plain backgrounds, and the new tables w/ transparency for the \elements\ folder.

Table.rar

Table.zip

Screengrabs:

Old 08-17-2007, 12:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
...If I can get permission, which I am sure he wont mind, I will try and work on that as my next deck mod.

[/ QUOTE ]

ty fozzy71
Old 08-17-2007, 03:02 PM

I tested out your new rar/zip file and it seems to work fine. Are the chips you replaced just bigger than the original ones? Also is there anyway you can make the racetrack avatars the same as the hilite ones? I like the solid color with the yellow border. Currently I'm using the one from your solid color avatar zip, but it doesnt have the nice yellow highlight around it. No big deal, but thought if you had the time [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Btw your zip pkg should make it really easy for anyone to mod FT now....if they had issues before.
Old 08-17-2007, 03:10 PM

Edit - The 2 links to the ZIP/RAR in my above post are now DEAD-LINKS. I will be re-posting them soon, in a new thread, as a basic Multi-Table Mod package. If anyone needs a copy in the meantime, please PM me and I will get you a copy.

[ QUOTE ]
I tested out your new rar/zip file and it seems to work fine. Are the chips you replaced just bigger than the original ones? Also is there anyway you can make the racetrack avatars the same as the hilite ones? I like the solid color with the yellow border. Currently I'm using the one from your solid color avatar zip, but it doesnt have the nice yellow highlight around it. No big deal, but thought if you had the time [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Btw your zip pkg should make it really easy for anyone to mod FT now....if they had issues before.

[/ QUOTE ]

Grrr yes, I forgot about the oversized chips. I typically use a custom chips0 by gregg777. I will make a new ZIP file when I make the new thread with all default chips sizes.

In the \elements\ folder - there are 2 folders: Cards - Default, and Chips - Default. In the Chips - Default are the default sized chips (and a "XX" folder containing the oversized chips). You can go to C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\Graphics\Table\Elements\Chips - Default, and copy the chips0-2, then paste them into C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\Graphics\Table\Elements. That should get them back to default sized.

[ QUOTE ]
Also is there anyway you can make the racetrack avatars the same as the hilite ones? I like the solid color with the yellow border. Currently I'm using the one from your solid color avatar zip, but it doesnt have the nice yellow highlight around it. No big deal, but thought if you had the time [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ohhh I see. Yes I will make a couple real quick.

Other color-combo's?

Old 08-17-2007, 04:55 PM

lol thanks [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I really love the first avatar....makes it really easy to see who the action is on.