Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 04-08-2006, 08:50 AM

Default neteller debit card beef

So I use neteller sometimes and generally really like their service - even though they charge high prices and are making a ton of money (I think they average 11 cents worth of fees for every dollar deposited total).

But I hate the way that you cannot access debit card transaction histories. Anyone able to do this?

I was at a bank this morning, tried to withdraw $800 and the ATM froze for two minutes and then spit out my card. I think its likely that I did not get debited for the cash, but seeing as how I never recieved any is it too much to ask to be able to verify that I did not?

I don't track my debit card balance because they charge a fee everytime you view the balance, or at least I think they used to.

yuck.
Old 04-08-2006, 09:02 AM

Default Re: neteller debit card beef

Email atmcards@neteller.com and ask them. They should provide you with transaction histories and the current balance of your debit card.
Old 04-08-2006, 09:07 AM

I had a neteller debit card issue at an ATM last week. I attempted to withdraw $700, got turned down by the ATM twice, and went to another ATM. When i check my balance at the next ATM it says the money has been withdrew. (WTF!) Long story short, i called them and should be getting the funds deposited back onto my card within 14 days, but this was a HUGE pain in the ass.
Old 04-08-2006, 09:21 AM

In your neteller window click on the link on the right that says get debit card balance. I have never been charged for loking at this link and do it regularly.
Old 04-08-2006, 11:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
In your neteller window click on the link on the right that says get debit card balance. I have never been charged for loking at this link and do it regularly.

[/ QUOTE ]
It always says "service currently unavailable".
At least it does for Europeans.