Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 06-17-2007, 11:55 PM

Default Re: Whores that play innocent and hand washing

stuey and noah deserve the shine in this thread
Old 06-17-2007, 11:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wacki,

More than anything, it seems that know a lot of whores! Do you have any evidence for the converse hypothesis? Like church girls that don't wipe their ass properly.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not what I'm talking about. These girls are in excess. Carrying bottles of Purell around isn't typical behavior. I knew this 90lb girl that would always have a tiny bottle of Purell with her. Especially if she isn't carrying a purse. One of these girls would bring up hand cleanliness jokes every time there was an escalator or she went into the bathroom. She even went as far to talk about how proud she was of other people that used their elbows to turn off the faucet.
Old 06-18-2007, 12:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Then there was this one girl that would talk about using paper towels to open up bathroom doors. I do that too but I don't bring it up in conversation a lot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry but I find this funny. Don't you explore caves and in doing so get pretty much covered in bat [censored] and the like? I feel if there is something powerful enough to hurt me on a door knob I am weak enough that I needed weeding out anyways. Plus money is much dirtier than a washroom door knob and no one worries about getting their hands on it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not afraid of bacteria. Virus yes, bacteria no. Viruses have a short shelf life and bathroom doorknobs are one of the best places to find them. Caves are not.

Dunno what to say about the money.

[ QUOTE ]
Also how can we have lots of sex if at least some girls don't put out lots? Don't make em sound like bad people it just does not seem fair.

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually respect honest mega0whores. I have no problem with them. It's the scandalous ones that I tend to make fun of.

[ QUOTE ]
Btw genital herpes can be spread to your face and other parts of your body if your hands are not clean so...

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe that is the missing link. If I had anything communicable growing down south that wasn't supposed to be there I'd be washing and sanitizing my hands after I used the restroom too.
Old 06-18-2007, 12:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Btw genital herpes can be spread to your face and other parts of your body if your hands are not clean so...

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe that is the missing link. If I had a scorching case of herpes I'd be washing and sanitizing my hands after I used the restroom too.

[/ QUOTE ]

That was the only part I made up. Could be true tho sure sounds good eh. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Or warts, warts gotta be spreadable.
Old 06-18-2007, 01:03 AM

Intriguing, I'm going to keep my eyes open for this apparent trend and report back on any findings.
Old 06-18-2007, 01:05 AM

My mom is a germ freak.

Are you calling my mom a whore? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 06-18-2007, 01:27 AM

One wonders if this type of girl would use the sanitizer on a newly discovered penis...
Old 06-18-2007, 01:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
My mom is a germ freak.

Are you calling my mom a whore? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Does she drink heavily, smoke weed or smoke tobacco? There are super clean or health nut women that don't fit in this category. The trademark of these women is that they can be very dirty or abusive toward their body when it's convenient/fun but they are very conscious about how dirty their hands are.

A woman that smokes a pack a day yet has to make sure her hands are always clean seems to be a pretty standard sign IMO.

Then again I'm just speculating as I have a small sample set. Stuey's theory seems to be a rock solid one though.
Old 06-18-2007, 01:38 AM

No she doesn't drink, or smoke anything.

So you're saying she is just a germ freak and is allowed to be one 'just cause'?

I'm relieved my mother isn't a whore if that is what you are getting at.
Old 06-18-2007, 01:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
No she doesn't drink, or smoke anything.

So you're saying she is just a germ freak and is allowed to be one 'just cause'?

I'm relieved my mother isn't a whore if that is what you are getting at.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure why not? I mean we all have are own little eccentricities. The behavior I'm pointing out is cleanliness that doesn't seem to fit with the rest of their personality. A behavior that is in stark contrast with everything else she does. Of course this is all speculative.

Ah.. just remembered another one:
A super hot girl from my highschool would always eat finger foods with forks. Go to mcdonalds and she'd break out the forks to eat her fries. And when she didn't she'd joke about how she was afraid to touch her food. She smoked insane amounts of weed and would frequently come to school drunk. Those two behaviors don't really go together. A real man-whore from another highschool once told me "uh you know that chick? omg she is such a skank".