Old 04-01-2007, 12:50 PM

Default Re: party poker rakeback Type porgram

im sure you're very reliable...
Old 04-01-2007, 01:00 PM

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...e=0#Post9494659
Old 04-01-2007, 01:27 PM

He's not asking for PP RB...he's spamming the forum.

PA, This is the 3rd forum he's spammed with this and has already been warned via PM. Ban please.
Old 04-01-2007, 02:27 PM

jeez alot of bashing just to try and help out.
Old 04-01-2007, 07:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]

PA, This is the 3rd forum he's spammed with this and has already been warned via PM. Ban please.

[/ QUOTE ]
Rules are rules.......granted. After all we have to protect those that pay ours bills. You spam you banned. Agree. But isn't it the mods job. I am not sure about posts like this one. You either have a vested interest in protecting your territory and are almost as bad as the spammer (ie: a hypocrite) or you remind me of the tattle-tale in grade school. I am expecting a I am holier-than-though response, if any. That would be typical. Woopie.
Old 04-01-2007, 08:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Rules are rules.......granted. After all we have to protect those that pay ours bills. You spam you banned. Agree. But isn't it the mods job. I am not sure about posts like this one. You either have a vested interest in protecting your territory and are almost as bad as the spammer (ie: a hypocrite) or you remind me of the tattle-tale in grade school. I am expecting a I am holier-than-though response, if any. That would be typical. Woopie.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or he has an interest in keeping 2+2 as spam free as possible.
Old 04-01-2007, 08:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

Of course he has a vested interest. So what? I'm not an affiliate, and I'm more than happy to see the spammer squashed, with the help of others if necessary. Tattle-tale? ARE we back in grade school?
Old 04-01-2007, 08:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

Of course he has a vested interest. So what? I'm not an affiliate, and I'm more than happy to see the spammer squashed, with the help of others if necessary. Tattle-tale? ARE we back in grade school?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. That was my question. Is it Bobo? Vested interest verified? Then hypocrite verified. Thanks for the support Bobo. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 04-01-2007, 09:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Or he has an interest in keeping 2+2 as spam free as possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe. But is it censored spam or all spam because there are links all over the place from what I can tell. But... that said you are doing what you have to do and I have no problem with. But to say "don't eat the apple" without expaining the reason is somewhat odd. Oh and I have never been a big fan of protectionism, censorship.... , and those proponents those that support it...regardless of their interests. Is that what we have here? Regards.