Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > EDF
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-27-2007, 11:41 AM

Default 3-somes

My ex-gf used to tell me she would be down for a threesome, but I never knew how to make it work. She never showed any initiative, and I had no idea what type of girl I should look for. My friend is going through the same thing now and asked me how to proceed, and I had no idea. So naturally I post here!
Old 03-27-2007, 12:10 PM

Default Re: 3-somes

The Game gives step by step instructions. Surprised you havn't read it.
Old 03-27-2007, 12:25 PM

I'm not an orgy guy. This is very difficult to implement, and someone will probably end up getting hurt. Not worth the trouble imo.

Edit: I mean with a GF. With 2 whores, it is obviously going to be fine.
Old 03-27-2007, 12:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not an orgy guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

"I can't. I'm not an orgy guy."

"Are you crazy? This is like discovering Plutonium ... by accident."

"Don't you know what it means to become an orgy guy? It changes everything. I'd have to dress different. I'd have to act different. I'd have to grow a moustache and get all kinds of robes and lotions and I'd need a new bedspread and new curtains I'd have to get thick carpeting and weirdo lighting. I'd have to get new friends. I'd have to get orgy friends. ... Naw, I'm not ready for it.

"If only something like that could happen to me."

"Oh, shut up you couldn't do it either."

"I know."
Old 03-27-2007, 12:30 PM

Don't actively go looking for a third. When you two are out at a bar or a restaurant, just casually say "how about her, you think she'd be up for it?"

Just thinking about having a 3some with her should be enough of a turn on. Actually going through with a 3some with someone you care about would be a bad idea.
Old 03-27-2007, 12:35 PM

The first requirement for this to be successful short-term, and without regrets after, is that the girl in question really wants the threesome. If she's just doing it to please him, it's not so good in the long run.

Once this can be verified, virtually no effort is required on the part of the male.
Old 03-27-2007, 12:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My ex-gf used to tell me she would be down for a threesome, but I never knew how to make it work. She never showed any initiative, and I had no idea what type of girl I should look for. My friend is going through the same thing now and asked me how to proceed, and I had no idea. So naturally I post here!

[/ QUOTE ]

ive had many 3somes. if any effort is required by you it will end up being a complete disaster. just as if you said "ok" in passing to a guy/guy/girl 3some and then your gf showed up w/ some dude. if you really wanted it you would have found the dude.
Old 03-27-2007, 12:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not an orgy guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

"I can't. I'm not an orgy guy."

"Are you crazy? This is like discovering Plutonium ... by accident."

"Don't you know what it means to become an orgy guy? It changes everything. I'd have to dress different. I'd have to act different. I'd have to grow a moustache and get all kinds of robes and lotions and I'd need a new bedspread and new curtains I'd have to get thick carpeting and weirdo lighting. I'd have to get new friends. I'd have to get orgy friends. ... Naw, I'm not ready for it.

"If only something like that could happen to me."

"Oh, shut up you couldn't do it either."

"I know."

[/ QUOTE ]

Classic. I just watched that episode a couple days ago.
Old 03-27-2007, 01:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The Game gives step by step instructions. Surprised you havn't read it.

[/ QUOTE ]

ive heard this too much--i just ordered it
Old 03-27-2007, 03:10 PM

Jason -- the best thing to do is let the girl do the searching... when you're at a bar/club/party/whatever with the girl in question, have her look for potential recruits. All she has to do is be flirty with other girls, and one of them is bound to respond. Then she'll ask if that girl wants to come home with her and her friend (i.e. you) and hopefully... ship it.

It's much more difficult for a guy to approach a girl and say "hey wanna party with me and my girlfriend?" because they usually get suspicious. But a girl hitting on another girl is pretty non-threatening and easy and fun, and you'll just sit back and reap the rewards.

Also, make sure the third party is not a close friend of either one of you. It needs to be a stranger. (In fact, it would be great if both girls were relative strangers).