Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Video Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-08-2006, 05:03 PM

Default Re: Wii Sports High Scores

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also got the first platinum today, also in bowling, by getting a strike on Stage 10 of Power Throws.

[/ QUOTE ]

How the F did you do that? I can't seem to really get my ball to go faster, let alone get a strike on that stage.

[/ QUOTE ]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpm8uNARfYE

[/ QUOTE ]
Glitch or built in cheat?
Old 12-08-2006, 05:15 PM

Easter egg apparently. I couldn't get it to work. Only works on the 91 pin set up.
Old 12-11-2006, 01:15 PM

when I play tennis against my roommates it doesn't raise the ratings of our miis at all. what are we doing wrong?
Old 12-11-2006, 01:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
when I play tennis against my roommates it doesn't raise the ratings of our miis at all. what are we doing wrong?

[/ QUOTE ]

It only works when you play against the computer. I have a zero rating, but am close to unbeatable with my daughter as a doubles partner.

After all, we can't allow unscrupulous people to manipulate their ratings [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-11-2006, 02:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It only works when you play against the computer. I have a zero rating, but am close to unbeatable with my daughter as a doubles partner.

After all, we can't allow unscrupulous people to manipulate their ratings [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You and her should play the computers to see how good you are - get up to the 1900/2000 match. You never know if you're unbeatable until you play the toughest cpu players!
Old 12-11-2006, 02:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
my first wii fitness age was 56 [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

My 3.5 year old son loves the fitness test. (I don't know why.) His first 2 day scores were 80 and 79. Yesterday he scored 29. He's gotten pretty good with the remote.

Oh and on the bowling game where it progressively adds more pins, his high score is 562 and I haven't beat it yet. Damn kid.

I still own him at regular bowling though.

:-) :-)
Old 12-11-2006, 02:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also got the first platinum today, also in bowling, by getting a strike on Stage 10 of Power Throws.

[/ QUOTE ]

How the F did you do that? I can't seem to really get my ball to go faster, let alone get a strike on that stage.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously. Inquiring minds want to know.
Old 12-11-2006, 04:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You and her should play the computers to see how good you are - get up to the 1900/2000 match. You never know if you're unbeatable until you play the toughest cpu players!

[/ QUOTE ]

How do you play 2 vs. the computer? When we play 2 it always puts us against each other. (Can't say I've tried to make it 2 vs computer though.)
Old 12-11-2006, 04:21 PM

You know the most frustrating thing EVER?

Getting 90 pins out of 91 on stage 10 of the power throws drill. Uggghhhhhhhhh!

My score ended up being a record for my console, 533 or so, but if I had gotten that ONE extra pin, it would be 625 or so.

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 12-11-2006, 05:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How do you play 2 vs. the computer? When we play 2 it always puts us against each other. (Can't say I've tried to make it 2 vs computer though.)

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, yes, I found this by accident. Point your mote at the tv and click on the players on the screen where you choose best of 1, 3, or 5. You can switch each one between yourself and the cpu. Have player 2 click both players on the right and player 1's net player. Now you're both on the same side against the cpu. Enjoy!