Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Video Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-18-2007, 01:41 AM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.
Default Re: call of duty 4

a) last stand>martyrdom
b) is anyone else on pc having a problem with punkbuster? everything was working fine with mine until today where all the servers kept demanding i upgrade punkbuster. I went to the site and downloaded pbsetup and it cant connect to their server, boo.
Old 11-18-2007, 03:33 AM

Ugh, I'm stuck in the vent level.. When the dude is gonna blow the rest of the missiles. Cpt Price bugs up and keeps motioning for people to come thru the door but no one is there.. so it says I don't stop them in time.
Old 11-18-2007, 05:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
a) last stand>martyrdom

[/ QUOTE ]
no way. Martyrdom is far superior for leveling. That aside, stun grenade + charge + martyrdom pretty much guarantees you at least kill the other dude(s).

If you are up against a good player who will either toss the nade or sprint then LS does give you a shot I guess. But you don't start off with the crosshairs on his head and he is probably still firing a burst into you... With two equally skilled players I don't think LS really gives you that much of a shot of killing a dude.

[ QUOTE ]

b) is anyone else on pc having a problem with punkbuster? everything was working fine with mine until today where all the servers kept demanding i upgrade punkbuster. I went to the site and downloaded pbsetup and it cant connect to their server, boo.

[/ QUOTE ]

not I -- just played a couple of FFA matches and no problems. I have a digital download version of COD4. You make sure pbsetup is penetrating your firewall?

oh yeah I just got the p90 unlocked too, it is extremely disgusting -- nerf coming I imagine
Old 11-18-2007, 06:34 AM

im having trouble with punkbuster, i've updated it and it still kicks me after 20 secs. Argh i hate this fkn program !@#W
Old 11-18-2007, 10:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Also I dont get why, but you "unlock" the M4, which has worse stats than the M16. Don't get it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the m4 has lower recoil + more accuracy then the m16, which is IMO a bonus. I can't hit somebody with all 3 bullets [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 11-18-2007, 12:44 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

[ QUOTE ]
im having trouble with punkbuster, i've updated it and it still kicks me after 20 secs. Argh i hate this fkn program !@#W

[/ QUOTE ]

my problem was fixed by downloading the cod4 1.1 patch.
Old 11-18-2007, 01:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ugh, I'm stuck in the vent level.. When the dude is gonna blow the rest of the missiles. Cpt Price bugs up and keeps motioning for people to come thru the door but no one is there.. so it says I don't stop them in time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay, it worked better today and I beat the game.. now to try it on Veteran.
Old 11-18-2007, 04:10 PM

I think most of us will agree that this is a pretty cool game, but what don't you like about it?

Spawn camping in FFA -- I will be playing primarily search and destroy and team deathmatch now that I am lvl 40 so this isn't a huge deal for me. Frustrating though when you are on small levels and your first move when spawning must be to jump to the side and spin 180 [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Trying to join full servers/timeout -- ug, when a server is full or you get a time out you are taken back to the menu so you have to hit join game and resort your server list. Seriously retarded and I question the intelligence of whatever teamleader signed off on that one. Quick popup ftw?
Old 11-19-2007, 03:44 AM

omg i love this game!! how do you get those cheesy grenades? the ones you drop after you die, those ANGER ME!!

i'm level 12 or so...lovin the silenced ak47 or ak47 with scope.
Old 11-19-2007, 05:36 AM

Dropped grenade is called Martrydom and you pick it up around level 20 if I'm not mistaken.

Greatest perk of all-time. I don't have a class made without it except for one random sniper class where I have Iron Lung (can hold breath longer).