View Poll Results: J9s
Raise 39 52.00%
Fold 36 48.00%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2007, 03:15 PM

Default Re: SSNL [LIFE] THREAD AUGUST

Womble,

Do you have 'episodes'? I can't believe this is a good thing for a poker player to encounter during a session. Did they put you on meds?

Stay well bro [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

edit --- redrum <font color="white">sorry, I couldn't resist [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] </font>
Old 08-08-2007, 03:19 PM

Yeah was wondering about the medication myself. Has your behaviour been dangerous at all?
Old 08-08-2007, 04:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Womble,

Do you have 'episodes'? I can't believe this is a good thing for a poker player to encounter during a session. Did they put you on meds?

edit --- redrum <font color="white">sorry, I couldn't resist [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehe, its not like that at all and I know what Im doing its just I cant explain why I have sudden mood swings and stuff - like nothing triggers it.

Im not an agressive person and never have been so never get any violent swings and stuff.

Dont think its affected my poker over the last years or so. If anything it helps since I stay detached from it a lot of the times. Really good when you lose 6+ buyins in 1k hands or something and realise thats what my parents makes in a few weeks
Old 08-08-2007, 04:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Womble,

[/ QUOTE ]

By the way, I just have to say...if you don't look like the guy in your avatar...I never want to see the real you.

It would shatter my illusions greatly.
Old 08-08-2007, 04:35 PM

Womble,

Thanks for sharing this. You never know if anyone else has this condition in an undiagnosed state. Please keep up updated if anything changes.

edit --- Cueball, enough people around here have met me, so I'll leave it to them to comment...........
Old 08-08-2007, 05:57 PM

cue,

If he dressed in a purple suit, and had grayer hair, itd be him.
Old 08-08-2007, 05:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
so i lost my phone last wednesday.

yesterday i ordered a phone, it came this morning. i stayed up till 11am for it.
20 mins after i get the new phone working, cab driver calls me up and tells me he has my phone. HE CALLED THE NUMBER OF THE PHONE, NOT PERHAPS MAYBE TRYING INSTEAD THE MOTHERF*CKING LAST CALL LIST THAT IS EASILY ACCESSIBLE FOR AN INDIAN CAB DRIVER WHOS MASTERED BLUETOOTH HANDSFREE AS WELL AS PDA SAT NAV.

i now have two phones, one is blocked and my price plan is £10/month more expensive than before, oh and also its another 12 month contract rather than the rolling monthly one i had cos id come to teh end of my previous contract. this may not be a problem to most, but im getting the iphone as soon as it drops ldo

[/ QUOTE ]
Your plan costs you THREE BIG BLINDS PER MONTH?! CALL THE COPS!

Also, I have several friends who did psychology for their degree/their profession. The general concensus is that pretty much everyone has OCD/schizophrenia/some other condition to some degree or another. I know I do.
Old 08-08-2007, 06:01 PM

Im gonna do psychology in septembre. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] . My only issues are anger management... I dunno how many people have this but when im on a ds i just get so angry lol. It really affects my mood and all. Im trying to work on that but its hard..

@wombre: your sure its not just puberty? I had alot of moodswings too and Im a little bit more balanced now, but still got the problem sometimes.. Dunno how old you are.
Old 08-08-2007, 06:01 PM

actually, my phone bill is now 12.5 bbs/month, assuming 2/4 [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

also, it takes ages to get used to a new phone
Old 08-08-2007, 07:34 PM

Beat : Micki not showing any interest in me

bigger beat : she might think i am gay

variance : i am 18
Closed Thread