1-10K 18 21.43%
10-100K 11 13.10%
100-500K 6 7.14%
500-1000K 3 3.57%
> 1000K 22 26.19%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-19-2007, 02:57 PM

Default Re: Stars problem

looks like antes break my fix. refix belw. again this may totally break ur betpot for things not sngs or tourneys.

gl !

change:

<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre> else if (InStr(title, "No Limit") &lt;&gt; 0 AND InStr(title, "Tournament") &lt;&gt; 0)
{
StringMid, bb, title, InStr(title, "/", "", InStr(title, "Blinds")) + 1, InStr(title, "-", "", InStr(title, "Blinds") + 8) - InStr(title, "/", "", InStr(title, "Blinds")) - 1 ;___so we retrieve the big blind instead
}</pre><hr />
to
<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre> else if (InStr(title, "Ante") &lt;&gt; 0)
{
StringMid, bb, title, InStr(title, "/", "", InStr(title, "Blinds")) + 1, InStr(title, a_space, "", InStr(title, "Blinds") + 8) - InStr(title, "/", "", InStr(title, "Blinds")) - 1 ;___so we retrieve the big blind instead
}
else if (InStr(title, "No Limit") &lt;&gt; 0 AND InStr(title, "Tournament") &lt;&gt; 0)
{
StringMid, bb, title, InStr(title, "/", "", InStr(title, "Blinds")) + 1, InStr(title, "-", "", InStr(title, "Blinds") + 8) - InStr(title, "/", "", InStr(title, "Blinds")) - 1 ;___so we retrieve the big blind instead
}</pre><hr />
Old 10-19-2007, 07:31 PM

Default Re: question

[ QUOTE ]
I'm having some trouble with this script on Prima [eurolinx] the scroll works perfectly but when I click the mouse button to bet pot it just scrolls to 0. Can anyone help?

[/ QUOTE ]

can anybody help me here? can pay a small fee?
Old 10-22-2007, 05:16 AM

I just downloaded the bet pot script and auto hot keys. I finally got it so that my mouse will make the bet amounts change, but when i click the wheel to raise preflop it makes it 4bb, and the right button makes it 3bb. How do I make it so they both just make a pot sized raise, 3.5bbs?

also im on vista if that matters
Old 10-22-2007, 05:34 AM

ahh i fixed it, just needed to dig a bit deeper in this thread. looks like a great program cant wait to use it. thanks dave
Old 10-22-2007, 06:11 AM

ok, so the bet pot script works well when i am not in the blinds however in the bb and sb it is a little off.

when folded to me in the sb, i press the mouse middle button and it raises it to 3.5x which is not pot when you are in the sb

when i am in the sb and want to 3bet a raise i press the bet pot and the amount is .5bb less than it should be. when i am in the bb it is a full bb less than it should be.

Not a big hassle casue i canjust use the scroller really easy, but would be cool if someone has a fix for this

thx
Old 10-22-2007, 06:50 PM

I just downloaded and installed AHK/betpot and cannot seem to get it to work properly. I've tried reading this (massive) thread for a similair problem with no luck.

When I right click my bet amount goes to $0 and I cannot figure this ish out.

Tried using both the default theme and hyper-simple, neither worked.
Old 10-22-2007, 08:15 PM

I was using this script earlier today and it worked fine a couple of hours later try to play and the betpot buttons dont work at all just the mouse wheel.

Anyone else having this problem? (for pokerstars)
Old 10-22-2007, 10:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was using this script earlier today and it worked fine a couple of hours later try to play and the betpot buttons dont work at all just the mouse wheel.

Anyone else having this problem? (for pokerstars)

[/ QUOTE ]

(quoting myself)

just realized that somehow my color settings were change to 16 bit color, so I switched it back to 32 bit color and works perfect now
Old 10-24-2007, 01:53 AM

Default Re: Stars Bet Pot AHK ?

Dave...
I just got a new PC with Vista and the script works fine if tables are big...but zeroes out the bet amount if tables are made as small as possible. On my new monitor 12 tables fit perfectly if all tables are mini, but I can't survive without the BetPot script. Any progress on a solution for the mini-size table issue? If it helps I shipped a donation your way earlier tonight before I got my new PC ready for Stars.

Thanks.
Old 10-24-2007, 09:11 AM

Default Re: Stars Bet Pot AHK ?

I have just downloaded betpot script and i use cryptologic (BETSAFE) but i aint gotta clue to how this works.
Could someone do me a step by step guide of how to do it (i'm not good with computers and the AHK file just confuses me.) Sorry if it's in this thread already but it's a big thread!