Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-29-2007, 01:15 PM

Default Re: jokes you\'ve made IRL that flopped

Every semester when I go to the financial aid office to pick up my loan check I walk up and say, "Can I have some money?" 0-5 so far. Not only do they not give me a courtesy laugh, but they also look confused.

Next semester for my finale when they look confused I'm going to add, "Get down on the floor, this is a robbery."
Old 10-29-2007, 01:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Every semester when I go to the financial aid office to pick up my loan check I walk up and say, "Can I have some money?" 0-5 so far. Not only do they not give me a courtesy laugh, but they also look confused.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, the mortal kombat one was great but this is the only one that generated an audible giggle from me
Old 10-29-2007, 01:33 PM

Lighten up yeti :\
Old 10-29-2007, 01:40 PM

sorry, i am just not one of those guys who spits beverages everywhere when reading twoplustwo. but i do enjoy a chuckle over a nice photoshop!
Old 10-29-2007, 03:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So, I'm at the Bucs/Jaguars game today and they do a feature on an Asian cheerleader on the jumbotron. The audio is running about a second and a half behind the video.

The guy next to me says that it looks like a bad 1960's sci-fi movie from Japan. And then , in his best Japanese accent, starts yelling:

"Rook out, Godzeeeera is coming, Godzeeeeera is coming"

Both of the wives were appalled. I laughed my ass off.

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 10-29-2007, 06:01 PM

Freshman year of high school, we were reading The Catcher in the Rye in class, and I kept making John Lennon jokes the whole time.
Old 10-29-2007, 06:13 PM

At a restaurant I was asked by the waitress if I would like soup or salad. I confidently responded with "What's so super about the salad?"
Old 10-29-2007, 06:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So, I'm at the Bucs/Jaguars game today and they do a feature on an Asian cheerleader on the jumbotron. The audio is running about a second and a half behind the video.

The guy next to me says that it looks like a bad 1960's sci-fi movie from Japan. And then , in his best Japanese accent, starts yelling:

"Rook out, Godzeeeera is coming, Godzeeeeera is coming"

Both of the wives were appalled. I laughed my ass off.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol @ Cho Seung-Hui saying waisis
Old 10-29-2007, 06:23 PM

So my roommate and his buddy/coworker were at a barbecue at their advisor's house. The advisor has some kids who were running around being hyperactive and a little violent. One of them stole my roommate's shoes, tried to punch him in the nuts, etc. Advisor says to roommate "Hey, sorry about that. You want me to try and talk him down, or should I smack him around a little bit first?" Buddy says, "I'll get the Vaseline." Total silence; the buddy was mortified for approximately 3 days afterward.
Old 10-29-2007, 07:28 PM

A few years ago, freshman year at college, I was hanging out in a friends dorm room. There was a about 4-5 of us, and 2-3 girls that I didn't know. The girls were a little overweight, but by no means would I consider them fat.

Anyways, one of my friends was flipping through channels on the TV, and there was a football game with Brigham Young on. One of my friends, lets call him YYY immediately says to another friend, "Hey look XXX, it's your favorite college Brigham Young". He was referring to the fact that XXX hooked up with girls 2-3 years younger than us. XXX responded, "What's your favorite school, Brigham FAT!???" referring to how YYY hooked up with a couple of fat chicks. I was the only one in the room who burst into laughter. The girls left shortly after.