Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Would OOT enjoy an "ask me" thread about lesbians?
yes 9 9.89%
YES 82 90.11%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-02-2007, 12:03 AM

Default Re: who does tOSU play in the title game?

Seems like LSU's and Va. Tech's quality wins today have to push them ahead of Georgia. I don't have an opinion on Va. Tech vs. LSU I think it's vvv close.
Old 12-02-2007, 12:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Seems like LSU's and Va. Tech's quality wins today have to push them ahead of Georgia. I don't have an opinion on Va. Tech vs. LSU I think it's vvv close.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, if only there was a way to determine this on the field...like if they had played each other...if one of those teams won, especially by a lot, it might help. If only.
Old 12-02-2007, 12:05 AM

You must mean LSU's 48-7 win over V-Tech! LSU will get in for sure if Mizzou loses.
Old 12-02-2007, 12:06 AM

Looking at the BCS standings, I think Georgia will be the one to blow out OSU this year. I think LSU deserves it though. LOL whoever said Kansas.
Old 12-02-2007, 12:07 AM

barry, I think most people who have watched UF the last couple weeks and UGA also would consider UF a favorite over UGA at this point.

All, I don't see how it could possibly be LSU. They're behind VT right now. VT beat a higher ranked team today (11 BC/14 UT). I voted LSU, but based on the polls, I'm predicitng:

tOSU/VT in the most unentertaining game ever (err what was that OU title game score that one year, like 13-2?) Expect another of those.
Old 12-02-2007, 12:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
barry, I think most people who have watched UF the last couple weeks and UGA also would consider UF a favorite over UGA at this point.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am completely unbiased here. I don't like/dislike either UGA or UF.

UF would have won if Tebow could run and wasn't hurt? LMFAO, when you have a running QB he's gonna get nicked, especially when he runs like a FB. That's a piss poor excuse, and lame in general. Tebow's gonna always be nicked up at the end of ever year when he's always getting hit like he does.

UF deserves to be ahead of UGA in the polls? Not only did UGA beat UF, but they also have 1 less loss. WHy would they ever be ahead of UGA?

UF would smack down UGA if they played right now? Yeah right, it would be a close game and the home team would be favored in the game. Neutral site and UGA is favored IMO.

UGA definitely, 100%, without question deserves to be ahead of UF. Florida did lose 3 games this year remember? They are far from being this unstoppable team that the other guy was trying to imply.
Old 12-02-2007, 12:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am completely unbiased here. I don't like/dislike either UGA or UF.

UF would have won if Tebow could run and wasn't hurt? LMFAO, when you have a running QB he's gonna get nicked, especially when he runs like a FB. That's a piss poor excuse, and lame in general. Tebow's gonna always be nicked up at the end of ever year when he's always getting hit like he does.

UF deserves to be ahead of UGA in the polls? Not only did UGA beat UF, but they also have 1 less loss. WHy would they ever be ahead of UGA?

UF would smack down UGA if they played right now? Yeah right, it would be a close game and the home team would be favored in the game. Neutral site and UGA is favored IMO.

UGA definitely, 100%, without question deserves to be ahead of UF. Florida did lose 3 games this year remember? They are far from being this unstoppable team that the other guy was trying to imply.

[/ QUOTE ]

barry, I realize that most of your post wasn't directed at me...but the bolded part is really the only time you directly responded to me. I wasn't arguing against most of what you just typed out, personally. And I happen to disagree with you on that.

I was just saying that I think that most people would consider UF a favorite over UGA right now.
Old 12-02-2007, 12:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, if only there was a way to determine this on the field...like if they had played each other...if one of those teams won, especially by a lot, it might help. If only.

[/ QUOTE ]

on second thought if we're reducing an entire season to one game then let's just send Arkansas to the MNC since they proved they're better than LSU
Old 12-02-2007, 01:28 AM

I dont think the BCS should be a wait til the last game and put teams where u wont them type of poll. The NCAA created this mess so they will have to suffer. Let Harris, Coaches, AP and all these damn computers sort it out. I personally say OSU vs GA. They were next in line anyways and it took Jesus turning water into wine for Mizzou and WVU to lose.
Old 12-02-2007, 01:29 AM

ESPN family of channels is polliticking hard for LSU