FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who is hotter?
Jessica Alba 87 47.03%
Alessandra Ambrosio 98 52.97%
Voters: 185. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-12-2007, 04:39 AM

Default I went 0/10 in prop bets this weekend - rate my plays

drunken weekend with the boys out of town - we decided to spice it up with some $20-$50 prop bets. At the time I thought all of these bets were at least neutral ev, but in my sober state I'm starting to reconsider. Am I just running bad or am I a moron? I realize a lot of these are skill based and you don't know how skilled or unskilled I am, but the results should show some indication of it. which of these losing bets has the least amount of EV? (results of each bet in white underneath)

Eric Lindros just retired and we debated if he should go into the hall of fame. He won the MVP once and I bet that no player had ever won the MVP and is not in the hall of fame.
<font color="white">2 other players have won the MVP and are not in the hall of fame, not including active players who probably wont be inducted.</font>

Name every country in South America
<font color="white">I got 10/12 missing surinam and Guyana</font>

Name every country in Europe
<font color="white">I got 42/47, missing a ton of gay former yugoslavia</font>

Name 20 of 23 players who are in the 500 home run club
<font color="white">I got 18 but also said a few that weren't on the list</font>

This one was a heads up duel - first to name all 50 states.
<font color="white">I got to 48 to his 50. Sat there for 5 minutes+ without coming up with mass and wyoming for some reason</font>

The year of Cobains death being 1995+
<font color="white">he died april 1994</font>

Population of British Columbia being higher than Quebec
<font color="white">bc has like 4 million to quebec's 6+</font>

Population of Edmonton(and greater area) less than 1 million
<font color="white">this one was a draw as we found 2 numbers on wiki, one over and one under</font>

And two sports bets, one on the leafs to beat the rangers with 2 minutes remaining in the game, and the other for the dolphins to cover the spread of +3 against the bills.
<font color="white">rangers won in a shootout and the dolphins pushed</font> <font color="white"> </font> <font color="white"> </font> <font color="white"> </font> <font color="black"> </font> <font color="white"> </font> <font color="white"> </font> <font color="white"> </font> <font color="white"> </font> <font color="white"> </font> <font color="white"> </font> <font color="white"> </font> <font color="white"> </font>